Great read on the players

You can't help but like him and want him to succeed. His desire and enthusiasm is contagious. Our program is in great hands.

Reactions: 3 people
"I will give my all for Tennessee, that means everything to me," junior cornerback Justin Coleman, on the verge of a career day, says. "When I go out there, I literally take it as that meaning to me. Basically when I go out there, I'm going to give my all for the teammates next to me and the coaches that coach me."

hello goosebumps!

Reactions: 8 people
"..He wants to see us succeed, and whenever you get a guy like that, you'll run through a wall for him. We're excited. We love that guy like crazy. Man, I wish I had all four [years to play for Jones] without a doubt." -- senior Marlon Walls

Reactions: 5 people
"..He wants to see us succeed, and whenever you get a guy like that, you'll run through a wall for him. We're excited. We love that guy like crazy. Man, I wish I had all four [years to play for Jones] without a doubt." -- senior Marlon Walls

This one got me choked up. Not gonna lie. I'm so glad Jones is ours.

Reactions: 12 people
feelings for CBJ and the energy he brings.

VolQuest.com - Gameday on Rocky Top: A view from inside

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

The players in 2010 liked Dooley when he first arrived on campus. They said it was refreshing to have him, who embrased the U.T. traditions, unlike Kiffin who didn't embrace the U.T. traditions.

Them liking Dooley did not make an impact on the field at all and them liking him was short lived, once he started calling out the players by name in press conferences.

The players in 2010 liked Dooley when he first arrived on campus. They said it was refreshing to have him, who embrased the U.T. traditions, unlike Kiffin who didn't embrace the U.T. traditions.

Them liking Dooley did not make an impact on the field at all and them liking him was short lived, once he started calling out the players by name in press conferences.

and?

Reactions: 2 people
He needs to back off on some of these pressers. We don't need one EVERY DAY. Go home Jones. See your family. Get some rest. Mistakes happen when you don't get the rest you need.

Reactions: 1 person

....and we're all waiting for you to make your point...and to find the spell check on your computer...

Watching the WKU game made me realize how long it had been since the "breaks" went our way. Several times over the last few years we have just had some pure bad luck. Mix that with all of the other issues ( lack of coaching, player departures, injury, etc..) and you have a disaster. Luck seems to be righting itself at the moment. It started with Butch falling into our laps. I hope this trend continues.

Reactions: 4 people

The like and trust isn't even comparable. IMO I never heard any of the players say they would run through a wall for Dooley. The shower maybe, but not a wall.

I get a different vibe from the comments about Jones compared to the comments about Dooley. Comments about Dooley always gave off "coach speak" feeling, comments about Jones are a lot more emotional.

Does the sun ever shine where you live? Talk about being negative. Damn, did your dog die or something?:ermm:

I see your point...Butch=Dooley...we've been duped!...THAT'S MY MATTRESS!!!...keep your grubby hands off...it burns real good!...#laterrednecks
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
He needs to back off on some of these pressers. We don't need one EVERY DAY. Go home Jones. See your family. Get some rest. Mistakes happen when you don't get the rest you need.

Ha, thanks coach. Probably shouldn't practice everyday either, that'd be boring...

VN Store

Back