Growing group refutes idea that bacteria, viruses cause illness at all

AshG

Easy target
Deep dive into stupid: Meet the growing group that rejects germ theory

Category: opinion/analysis

"According to the group members' delusions, there is only one disease in existence: toxemia. This disease is caused by toxic exposures that occur by leading a dirty, unnatural lifestyle, which causes damage to your terrain. All disease symptoms are merely a sign that your body is trying to "detox." If your body isn't able to detox, the disease will progress through seven levels, the last one being cancer. The type of symptom you're experiencing can help identify the kind of toxic exposure you've had. If you remove the toxic component of your diet or environment, you'll recover—though if you reach the seventh level, it can be hard to come back from."

"As for an explanation of the current pandemic caused by a contagious coronavirus, Yalkin said it is due to "a group of people with similar diet and habits [who] are likely to be taking on a similar amount of toxins, and therefore their bodies are likely to exhibit similar detox symptoms around the same time."

Last edited:
There is some truth in other theories beyond germ theory. We see evidence of a person's susceptibility to germs all around us. Natural immunity, diet, stress, proper sleep, environmental exposure all factor in to someone's propensity for disease.

Some people can be in a room full of influenza and never get "sick".

People believe in ghosts, a flat earth, other dimensions, lizard people. Oddballs are gonna coalesce.

18,400 in this Facebook group.
I’m not 100% sure ghosts don’t exist….. that said…. I’ve never seen one or experienced anything I’d consider supernatural, but I’ve seen some scary as hell movies

I’m not 100% sure ghosts don’t exist….. that said…. I’ve never seen one or experienced anything I’d consider supernatural, but I’ve seen some scary as hell movies

I've never seen one, but if they are real I don't want them to prove it to me.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
There is some truth in other theories beyond germ theory. We see evidence of a person's susceptibility to germs all around us. Natural immunity, diet, stress, proper sleep, environmental exposure all factor in to someone's propensity for disease.

If you drink enough alcohol it kills all germs in the body.

anchorman-science.gif

I've never seen one, but if they are real I don't want them to prove it to me.

You two need to watch the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" that plays most nights.
Some of those videos will change your mind on supernatural events.

Well then you get the placebo an no-cebo effects too.

The body is weird, but not these people weird.

I'm not allergic to poison ivy, pretty proud of that 🤣

Deep dive into stupid: Meet the growing group that rejects germ theory

Category: opinion/analysis

"According to the group members' delusions, there is only one disease in existence: toxemia. This disease is caused by toxic exposures that occur by leading a dirty, unnatural lifestyle, which causes damage to your terrain. All disease symptoms are merely a sign that your body is trying to "detox." If your body isn't able to detox, the disease will progress through seven levels, the last one being cancer. The type of symptom you're experiencing can help identify the kind of toxic exposure you've had. If you remove the toxic component of your diet or environment, you'll recover—though if you reach the seventh level, it can be hard to come back from."

"As for an explanation of the current pandemic caused by a contagious coronavirus, Yalkin said it is due to "a group of people with similar diet and habits [who] are likely to be taking on a similar amount of toxins, and therefore their bodies are likely to exhibit similar detox symptoms around the same time."
Yes it’s called co morbidities. Co morbidities are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle. Stress, exposure to unnatural chemical substances in our food , cleaning products, beauty products, hygiene products and polluted air. Co-morbidities mean you are already in trouble should you become ill.

Good example is the gm plant in South bend Indiana. They had a pit with waste in it, they sent their workers from the plant to “ clean it up” which took months. several of those workers ended up with MS, including my brother in law. Would they have developed ms without that exposure, probably not. That’s 7th level.
Same with smoking and intentionally introducing toxins into your system. Anything that’s not meant to be in the body, the body considers “ not self or other” will cause the body to react until it is overwhelmed and cannot maintain homeostasis.
If we eat something that’s spoiled our body tries to reject it in any way it can. If we take a medication that our body doesn’t like, you get an allergic reaction.
So the theory of illness by exposure holds true. If you are subtly exposed to a toxic substance over a long period of time illness can develop.( that’s why they wear lead vests in X-ray) Bacterial and viral infections are immediate threats and the body reacts in kind by sending out all defenses to overcome the “ not self” invaders.
People can become colonized with bacteria and live with it for a while but they remain compromised and out of homeostasis leaving them vulnerable.
So from what I read in your post he relabeled germ theory to include it into toxin theory. I don’t have Facebook and haven’t seen this group so beyond what you posted, I have no clue what else they have said.

VN Store

Back