Guess the SS code name for Biden!

Yea it’s been a bad week for you, tissues at a premium at your place I’m sure. (Likely not just for clown tears sadly)
LMFAO seriously the 3rd grade playground “cry for me” line is hilarious and just hi lights the shallow material your unremarkable illiterate moron ass can come up with bigclownmick

🤡

LMFAO seriously the 3rd grade playground “cry for me” line is hilarious and just hi lights the shallow material your unremarkable illiterate moron ass can come up with bigclownmick

🤡
Aw you mad? 😅 I am going to send a check to BLM and Derek Zoolander Center For Children who Cant read good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good too in your name. North Dallas clownshoes. I will post it for you sweetie. Toodles.

Aw you mad? 😅 I am going to send a check to BLM and Derek Zoolander Center For Children who Cant read good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good too in your name. North Dallas clownshoes. I will post it for you sweetie. Toodles.
Good for them bigclownmick I’m glad to see I’m raising the level of your immature ass to be a responsible civic citizen 😂🤡

VN Store

Back