Gun teacher tells black students to ‘lick chicken grease’ off fingers

Oh my…

From reading the article it sounds like he was an equal opportunity dumbass throwing out multiple ethnic stereotypes but I don’t see how you put together a set of course material on this topic and say “yeah … this is perfect”. Cancel culture is fine on this dumbass for all aggrieved parties involved.

Yeah, that’s just a complete lack of situational awareness, even if he was trying to use a comedic format and spread the wealth amongst the various groups in attendance. Geez, just look around man. Know your audience.

If this was a comedy skit on the strip in Vegas, fine. But that doesn't seem to be the case. But free speech. Racist speech is still protected under our Constitution

Being a minority doesn't give you a license to say racist crap about others.

Also, I'm disappointed that it appears many in the audience were smiling and going along with his racist routine.

The instructor is an idiot and so is this person for suggesting this is "hate speech".

Kelvin Watson, executive director of the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District, told the Review-Journal in a statement that the “district condemns hate speech in any form” and it will be meeting to review its room rental policy.

Also, I'm disappointed that it appears many in the audience were smiling and going along with his racist routine.

Not a license. But consequences seem to be less severe.

Imagine if Archie Manning said programs need to realize it takes a White QB to win or programs can’t win with a Black QB.
Story wouldn’t have been swept under the rug like this one.

Earl Campbell suggests Texas football can't win with a white quarterback

Yawn!... Gun instructor under fire for 'racist' presentation
Oliva insisted that his slides were not racist.

“People got equally roasted in my class at the library last Sunday,” Oliva said in a tweet, adding that “I am a minority and I was the one telling those jokes.”

“I am an Afghan American and I come from a Muslim family. For you to use my comedy and my event as fodder for your political nonsense is shameful. That audience was MY audience and it was comprised of a wide mix of races,” he wrote.

gun-safety-instructor-racist-remarks-05.jpg

gun-safety-instructor-racist-remarks-06.jpg

gun-safety-instructor-racist-remarks-08.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and Gandalf

Ever watched a Carlos Mencia comedy routine?

Yawn!... Gun instructor under fire for 'racist' presentation
Oliva insisted that his slides were not racist.

“People got equally roasted in my class at the library last Sunday,” Oliva said in a tweet, adding that “I am a minority and I was the one telling those jokes.”

“I am an Afghan American and I come from a Muslim family. For you to use my comedy and my event as fodder for your political nonsense is shameful. That audience was MY audience and it was comprised of a wide mix of races,” he wrote.

gun-safety-instructor-racist-remarks-05.jpg

gun-safety-instructor-racist-remarks-06.jpg

gun-safety-instructor-racist-remarks-08.jpg
Looks like a big nothing burger to me, but we live in a butt hurt world. I guess he should have included a Muslim/Arab slide 🙄

It is but one 'example'.... and I guarantee you that the "African Americans" that are complaining see him as white.
We already have heard Latinos called white latinos when they want to make it about white people…. Why not a white afghan?

VN Store

Back