Gun teacher tells black students to ‘lick chicken grease’ off fingers

I'm amazed at how stereotyping has now automatically become racists or sexist.
I remember when the word stereotype seemed to come into the social consciousness. Or maybe I was just old enough to learn it.
Stereotyping is a daily action of any opposition to the left. Good when they use it bad when we do

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I remember when the word stereotype seemed to come into the social consciousness. Or maybe I was just old enough to learn it.
Stereotyping is a daily action of any opposition to the left. Good when they use it bad when we do

Stereotypes wouldn’t exist if in large part they weren’t true.

We already have heard Latinos called white latinos when they want to make it about white people…. Why not a white afghan?

We tend to view things thru our lens because that is what we know, but partisan Americans didn't invent the idea of white Hispanics. You might be surprised to find out that "whites" have a habit of thriving in Mexico. The brown people are usually the ones to move here for a better life. The white ones see less of a need to leave.

1650303877718.png

Reactions: VolFaninFla
We tend to view things thru our lens because that is what we know, but partisan Americans didn't invent the idea of white Hispanics. You might be surprised to find out that "whites" have a habit of thriving in Mexico. The brown people are usually the ones to move here for a better life. The white ones see less of a need to leave.

View attachment 448388
Those all look Latino to me but that wasn’t my point….. my point was simply a joke about George Zimmerman who looked very Latino But the media tried driving the narrative that it was white/black issue by constantly referring to Zimmerman as white.

Those all look Latino to me but that wasn’t my point….. my point was simply a joke about George Zimmerman who looked very Latino But the media tried driving the narrative that it was white/black issue by constantly referring to Zimmerman as white.

They look like Phil Hartman playing a Mexican.

Let me try to explain the point better. There are white Hispanics and brown Hispanics, and they have a bit of a divide. Brown Mexicans call you "guero" and they call white Hispanics "guero". You see the press using "white Hispanic" as a partisan tactic, but to Hispanics, this is not all that different from saying "white/brown American."

Who has called that hateful or homophobic? You got the receipts?

I have stated that if somebody asks that you refer to them as a she or a he and you continue to address them in a manner inconsistent with said request you're being a jerk. It is your god given right to be a jerk and I support your right to be a jerk.

Still a jerk though.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Wow, you libs have got to be confused. A Muslim gun teacher make un-pc jokes. I bet you guys were praying he was blonde hair blue eyes

It’s not an insult to state facts.

He didn't say that it was. Try to understand that if you are trolling people, then it is hateful. If you accidentally said the wrong thing because you don't know who you're dealing with or if you state your belief about what is a man/woman, then that is not hateful. If you keep calling a trans woman a man with no purpose, then you are being hateful. Just say their name.

I have stated that if somebody asks that you refer to them as a she or a he and you continue to address them in a manner inconsistent with said request you're being a jerk. It is your god given right to be a jerk and I support your right to be a jerk.

Still a jerk though.

Yeah, reasonable and a far cry from saying they are "homophic"

It’s not an insult to state facts.

I really cannot believe anyone would hire you in any sort of management position based upon what I perceive your intelligence to be after you make comments like this....

In your opinion it is not an insult to address an overweight person as "Fatty?"

A teen that has acne as a pimple farmer?

You as stupid?

I really cannot believe anyone would hire you in any sort of management position based upon what I perceive your intelligence to be after you make comments like this....

You as stupid?
Thank God no one considers the Irish people. Freaking leprechaun potato eating soulless gingers.

The original headline I saw tried to make it sound like it was a GOP convention, but either way the slides were ignorant. Especially the chicken grease part.

You as stupid?
Calling a biological male a male isn’t an insult. No matter how beta your feelings are about it

He didn't say that it was. Try to understand that if you are trolling people, then it is hateful. If you accidentally said the wrong thing because you don't know who you're dealing with or if you state your belief about what is a man/woman, then that is not hateful. If you keep calling a trans woman a man with no purpose, then you are being hateful. Just say their name.
Facts aren’t trolling. A “trans” woman is a man if they are biologically male. There is no hate to state such. Jesus

Still a jerk though.
Call me the Master Dragon of the Universe or you’re a jerk Same logic

VN Store

Back