Halloween Ends

I had to watch the original Halloween last night to cleanse myself from that filth. Halloween II is on deck tonight

I appreciate Donald Pleasance more and more each watch. He's masterful
Ive said for years that Dr. Loomis is the heart and soul of the Halloween series! Without him, the movies simply dont work!

Wife and I watched the original Halloween the night before our four day, three night stay at the hospital for my wife's contractions and pre-term risk (she's OK and we was discharged yesterday AM), and watched Halloween II last night. I'll say it again- an admirable performance all around by Donald Pleasance

We're planning on watching 4 tonight, which leads me to the question for you Halloween fans, which movie of the series is your favorite? Is there one you really like after the original I or II?

Also, I've never seen III: Season of the Witch? Should we check it out?

@DOCTORLOOMIS - Any other cool memorabilia or stories? What are your favorite moments from the series?

Wife and I watched the original Halloween the night before our four day, three night stay at the hospital for my wife's contractions and pre-term risk (she's OK and we was discharged yesterday AM), and watched Halloween II last night. I'll say it again- an admirable performance all around by Donald Pleasance

We're planning on watching 4 tonight, which leads me to the question for you Halloween fans, which movie of the series is your favorite? Is there one you really like after the original I or II?

@DOCTORLOOMIS - Any other cool memorabilia or stories? What are your favorite moments from the series?
I really like Halloween I and II. I loved "Halloween 2018".

Regarding Halloween III, it's just what you prefer. I don't like the movie but some do. I know it was supposed to be an anthology series. Might have liked it better if it wasn't called Halloween. Halloween is based around Michael Myers and that movie had nothing to do with him. I think they could have just called it "Season of the Witch" and had a series based on that.

I actually thought kills was worse. Probably never watch either of them again though.
Yep. I guess they had to end it some way, but from the beginning, this edition was off course and the ending a bit lame.

My wife didn't grow up watching horror movies, so she lacks the nostalgia when it comes watching the original and II (my favorite of all) and thinks they're a bit cheesy. Trying to be the accommodating husband I am, I turn on Rob Zombie's Halloween II and immediately regretted it. Not that it's nearly as awful as Ends, it just doesn't even feel like it's in the same universe as the originals.
The storyline and characters lost their impact 35 years ago for us who seen it early on. Same ole storyline with minor adjustments in each release.

I think 3 is a pretty good movie. What they should have done is figured out a way to tie in 3 to Michael Meyers, but still a creepy film.

VN Store

Back