Happy Father's Day

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
To all of you who are fathers, Happy Father's Day.

To all of you who are the father figure to someone, Happy Father's Day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Reactions: 14 people
I sure hope I'm not a father.

Happy Father's day to all them daddies out there. It's a fun but hard job. I know mine had a tough time lol.

Wouldn't trade it for nuthin' Happy Father's Day to all the Big Orange Dads out there! GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait to be a dad one day. Always wanted a kid of my own but just not right now. Haha

Happy fathers Day to my own father who has been passed these seeming quick 12 years now.

..........When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Mark Twain.

Reactions: 3 people
Happy fathers Day to my own father who has been passed these seeming quick 12 years now.

..........When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Mark Twain.

Yep. Mark Twain got it.

Can't wait for my family to wake up for my day long festivity of praise and all-around respect!....I'll probably be in here all day
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm a proud dad of the best little man ever! He will be two in July and he is my best friend and the best thing I could ever ask for. I praise God and thankful for his mommy, who gave him to me. This is a special, special day! I love my son more than words can explain!

To all of you who are fathers, Happy Father's Day.

To all of you who are the father figure to someone, Happy Father's Day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks Volly! This is my first Father's Day and have loved all 9 months so far of my daughters life!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back