Happy Father's Day

This is my second fathers day as a dad, and its awesome. I wouldn't trade any of the experiences of the last two years for anything in the world!

And my wife got me a ticket to the AU/UT game in November...it's on her birthday, so it was a huge surprise!

Happy Father's Day to you guys. Being a daddy is the greatest thing a man could have. I wish you all a great day!

Underhanded remark aimed @ someone else. Not you of course. You just said it so well that you got caught up inadvertently in my devious plot to exact revenge. That's all. :peace:

Hey pimp nice picture of some killer sativa, you live in Marin County? (you really don't need to answer the guestion) :hi:

Agree with the training of zero tolerance on Bammers and tigers. Was shopping for my father for gift with my 8 yr old yesterday and salesperson directed me towards a sale on Columbia auburn and Alabama golf shirts. My son turned to him and said no thanks, we are volunteers. Damn proud of that boy as he already has stated Tennessee is the place for him. Living in the sabanistic state we reside in...that made my day!

Reactions: 2 people
To all of you who are fathers, Happy Father's Day.

To all of you who are the father figure to someone, Happy Father's Day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thank you nothing beats hearing someone call you daddy!!!

To all of you who are fathers, Happy Father's Day.

To all of you who are the father figure to someone, Happy Father's Day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thank you, volly. I'm not 100% a father yet, but Lord willing, I will be in 2 weeks. :) SO PUMPED!!!

to all the fathers in Big Orange country,be proud of yourselves and our school.be proud of your children.Dad's be very proud if your sons are on the Tennessee football team.dad's be proud of these 16 commits for 2014.They have handled themselves in an exemplary manner and are representing "our" school so well.To the current members of our football team,we are very proud of what you stand for and how you "git with it".A good day for all,the wind in your face and the sun at your back always.

I'm a proud dad of the best little man ever! He will be two in July and he is my best friend and the best thing I could ever ask for. I praise God and thankful for his mommy, who gave him to me. This is a special, special day! I love my son more than words can explain!

I have a 17-year-old daughter (who is ALL Vol) and I feel the same way!

Happy fathers Day to my own father who has been passed these seeming quick 12 years now.

..........When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Mark Twain.

Amen brother.

VN Store

Back