Harrison Smith to.....

I would really love to keep all of the in-state talent at home but in all reality we have better prospects at safety and linebacker than Smith, his choice of the ovverated Irish does not hurt our class.

we'd be glad to have him. he will prob start his soph year in our depleted secondary. ND has to rebuild, so, while you guys might not use him, he's a welcome addition for us!

let's hope he does commit to ND, since you guys obviously don't need him and we do.... it'd be the best for both teams!

Domer, what did I tell everyone? Bingo! Must have sucked for them to have thought about Harrison Smith every day for the last three to four months

Oh don't get me wrong he would have looked better in ORANGE! Its those meetings his daddy would of had with the AD we could do without! Good Luck, based on what most have said this is daddy's decision.

Lets see a degree from ND or U of T? Well I'll take ND.

As far as the football aspect goes, play for an overrated UotT in an overrated conference or come to the most recognized school in America and play for a NFL connected coach who happened to coach in a couple of Super Bowls.

hmmmm.... Weis or Phil (man that is a lot beef)?

I'll let you boys decide.

Let's see ND play in the SEC and see if they still have as many wins as they do right now. Overrated...pfft. I love ignorant people, it is so easy to make fun of them. Show me one reason why ND has a better team than Kentucky or Miss St.

As far as the football aspect goes, play for an overrated UotT in an overrated conference or come to the most recognized school in America and play for a NFL connected coach who happened to coach in a couple of Super Bowls.

The most recognized school in America? Surely you are kidding. The SEC an overrated conference? on that one you are just plain lost in the world of football ignorance!

IrishPrick, how about you get on back to your Charlie Weis blow up doll and leave the football talk to the grown ups. Thanks.

Go back and notice what the responses were to my posts.

Not one was about a degree and what that means.

Here are two links - read both of them if you can read.

Graduation rate for Notre Dame football players tops among current BCS teams

NewsChannel 5.com – Nashville, Tennessee - Graduation rate increases for Tennessee football

Oh by the way I am sure at UofT Calculus is a required class.

One more thing, what was the score of the last ND/UofT game. I was there with a Tennessee fan, he was not very happy.

You all have a nice XMAS.

Go back and notice what the responses were to my posts.

Not one was about a degree and what that means.

Here are two links - read both of them if you can read.

Graduation rate for Notre Dame football players tops among current BCS teams

NewsChannel 5.com – Nashville, Tennessee - Graduation rate increases for Tennessee football

Oh by the way I am sure at UofT Calculus is a required class.

One more thing, what was the score of the last ND/UofT game. I was there with a Tennessee fan, he was not very happy.

You all have a nice XMAS.

Thanks for the invite, but sorry, I can't read. I'm sorry, is this a board that is meant to discuss the merits of degrees from different academic institutions, or a UT recruiting board? I guess since Irishprick was banned from the NAMBLA boards, he has too much idle time on his hands.

BTW- Charlie looks like the love child of Jabba The Hut and Rosie O'Donnel. And it's CHRISTmas, not XMAS.

How's those games against living, breathing players going for you all this year? Overrated, hah. You domers crack me up with your hypocrisy.

As for Weiss, his NFL "coaching" career was licking Parcell's butt, followed by Belichick's. Now that he's got a head coaching job, he sure is whipping up on all those Service Academies pretty good. :salute:

My Big Orange heart just fell when I heard that Harrison actually commited to ND. How can you get a commit from what was a young Vol fan growing up??? Just shocked.

I was shocked that a kid,who was a Vol fan growing up could be swayed so easily. He already had one foot on campus, from where his HS was located. Right??

I can't believe that you all are in here arguing with a 12 year old ND fan.

VN Store

Back