Harry Potter: The Series (HBO) (2026)

I have a feeling people are going to reject this and we are going to see HP fans start sounding a lot like the toxic SW fans.

I have a feeling people are going to reject this and we are going to see HP fans start sounding a lot like the toxic SW fans.
Everything about the series goes through JK Rowling.

However a lot of nuts or HP fans doesn't like her now because she's not gungho about the LGTB stuff.

Everything about the series goes through JK Rowling.

However a lot of nuts or HP fans doesn't like her now because she's not gungho about the LGTB stuff.

There will be some that will be vocal about her trans comments but that hasn’t really slowed anything down to date. If the the dedicated HP section at Barnes and Noble, the Universal Parks expanding, the Lego sets still taking up lots of shelf space, this show moving forward, etc says the franchise thill has lots of life left.

I just think the generation that grew up with the movies don’t want a new version.

There will be some that will be vocal about her trans comments but that hasn’t really slowed anything down to date. If the the dedicated HP section at Barnes and Noble, the Universal Parks expanding, the Lego sets still taking up lots of shelf space, this show moving forward, etc says the franchise thill has lots of life left.

I just think the generation that grew up with the movies don’t want a new version.
I can see that. However with the Wizarding World you could have a very good Hogwarts tv show based before or after the events of films. Now with that being said I wasn't a fan of the Fantastic Beasts films.

I think they'd be crazy not to. It's a much deeper dive into the cannon and I don't think the movies are actually anything special other than the cast and that it's Harry Potter.

I think they'd be crazy not to. It's a much deeper dive into the cannon and I don't think the movies are actually anything special other than the cast and that it's Harry Potter.

I’m not an HP purest so it makes sense to me to dive deeper into the books with a series. I just know how fan culture operates.

VN Store

Back