Have you ever been in a textationship before?

Nugget

Have you ever been in a textationship before where you texted a person of the opposite sex for months on end without meeting in person? If you haven't then why the heck not? My longest textationship was nine months. I haven't been in one for several years. I haven't been on a date since 2015. I hope you have a great day.

I'm in one with Manti Teo right now.
DPNSkGe4aixt.gif

Have you ever been in a textationship before where you texted a person of the opposite sex for months on end without meeting in person? If you haven't then why the heck not? My longest textationship was nine months. I haven't been in one for several years. I haven't been on a date since 2015. I hope you have a great day.
Wtf

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce

@Souce

Had someone texting me a few years ago trying to make like we were having an affair. I showed my wife from the first text, and played along fir a bit. We're pretty sure it was her sister and her friend trying to cause trouble.

Had someone texting me a few years ago trying to make like we were having an affair. I showed my wife from the first text, and played along fir a bit. We're pretty sure it was her sister and her friend trying to cause trouble.
This married woman used to text me all of the time years ago. I guess she was lonely. She would ask me when I was getting a mail order bride. I would just respond lol.

Reactions: joevol33
Yer married Joe!

Reactions: joevol33
Several years ago I was in a regional meeting and my phone lights up (was on stun mode) open an unknown number to a text picture of a topless blond - couldn't see her face. Stunned I immediately deleted it..... my wife is not a blond....assumed later one of the guys in the meeting must have sent it but since I didn't have the number I'll never know...and nobody ever "asked" about it.

Several years ago I was in a regional meeting and my phone lights up (was on stun mode) open an unknown number to a text picture of a topless blond - couldn't see her face. Stunned I immediately deleted it..... my wife is not a blond....assumed later one of the guys in the meeting must have sent it but since I didn't have the number I'll never know...and nobody ever "asked" about it.
Your wife would not have been happy to say the least.

Reactions: Wireless1

Ummm, I wouldn't have verified if they were the spouses by hair color. Ha ha

@Nugget, I skipped to the end of this thing. You are a weird little nugget aren’t you. And no I’m not from Indiana, even though my parents lived there once.

@Nugget, I skipped to the end of this thing. You are a weird little nugget aren’t you. And no I’m not from Indiana, even though my parents lived there once.
They ain't no law says you can't be in a texting relationship with a woman that lives in a different area. I am sure I ain't the only man on Volnation that has been in a texting relationship with a woman that lived away.

They ain't no law says you can't be in a texting relationship with a woman that lives in a different area. I am sure I ain't the only man on Volnation that has been in a texting relationship with a woman that lived away.

How did y'all meet? Work? Tinder? Church?

No, you’re right about that, but you are still a weird nugget. Oh, when my parents lived in Indiana, the taint might have rubbed off on me, not sure. Better get the raid out just in case when reading this. 😁
1637631336161.gif

VN Store

Back