He is a colossal douche canoe but Lame Kitten nails it

As long as he stays in the West, (or however it works out that he's not a regular for us) I'm good with it. I don't want to play his next team because it will be beter than what he has now, and Ole MIss was in the top 10. OLE MISS!!! They used to be a guaranteed win at the end of our season, for decades. Ole Miss, Kentucky and Vnderbilt..... ahhh the good ole days.

Sure, but Ole Miss was also able to beat Bama a few years ago back to back. They had some nice defensive pieces back then too. So it is possible. He just doesn't put enough focus on defense.

Maybe he puts his name out there for the Texas A&M job where he has no excuse to not get recruits.

I would take the Lane of 2023 over JH

I love Josh Heupel. Won't hear me call for his head until the end of the 2025 season. He has far exceed expectations in under 3 seasons here and earned a minimum of 5 years here. This is also an important time period because 5 seasons here for Josh means he graduates his very first recruiting class and cuts all ties with the Pruitt classes and transfer exodus of 2020.

Not sure he gets a chance at 5+ years if we didn't have that year last year, but it was a big blessing that it happened just for the longevity of Heupel here.

The only time I would have taken Lane back was after Schiano Sunday and it was reported that Fulmer was meeting with the likes of Dave Doeren, Mel Tucker, Pruitt, and others.... Kiffin was the only competent coach in the country publicly lobbying to take on this sh!t show.

I'm over the hurt feelings and crybabies with Kiffin. He's a good coach and finally found his sweet spot in Oxford. He and Heupel are bright offensive minds.

VN Store

Back