Heads Roll at Fox News

Proud Elephant 🇺🇸🦅
@ProudElephantUS
·
59m
BREAKING: Geraldo Rivera announces he has been removed from ‘The Five’ on Fox News.

========

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4060338-geraldo-rivera-says-fox-has-taken-him-off-the-five/#:~:text=Television personality Geraldo Rivera says,week, June 29 and 30.

"Rivera said his last scheduled appearances on the daytime table talk program will be Thursday and Friday of next week, June 29 and 30."

All of these shows were propped up by Tucker because of peoples belief and yearning for the antagonistic viewpoint. Truth is discovered or confirmed when you are a healthy skeptic of the message. Geraldo is probably a victim of his tired lines and they've probably looked at the ratings data to see when he's on as many aren't watching. Personally I think you need more Geraldo's on not less. This is probably some tailspin he's gotten caught in from the Tucker fallout where FN is re-evaluating their staff.

All of these shows were propped up by Tucker because of peoples belief and yearning for the antagonistic viewpoint. Truth is discovered or confirmed when you are a healthy skeptic of the message. Geraldo is probably a victim of his tired lines and they've probably looked at the ratings data to see when he's on as many aren't watching. Personally I think you need more Geraldo's on not less. This is probably some tailspin he's gotten caught in from the Tucker fallout where FN is re-evaluating their staff.

MV5BNTI3NjRjODUtYmE1NC00MjlmLThhYTYtNzczNWRjNWJlZDMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE3MTA1Mw@@._V1_.jpg

Proud Elephant 🇺🇸🦅
@ProudElephantUS
·
59m
BREAKING: Geraldo Rivera announces he has been removed from ‘The Five’ on Fox News.

========

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4060338-geraldo-rivera-says-fox-has-taken-him-off-the-five/#:~:text=Television personality Geraldo Rivera says,week, June 29 and 30.

"Rivera said his last scheduled appearances on the daytime table talk program will be Thursday and Friday of next week, June 29 and 30."

I was sad to see Kennedy cancelled on Fox Business. An actual libertarian slanted show. It would have been better if it was just 30 minutes/day. An hour was a lot of content to fill.

It won’t surprise me to see Gutfeld slowly burn. It also might could work better as 30 minutes as opposed to 60 every night. 30 minutes of Kennedy paired with 30 minutes of Gutfeld would be interesting. Kennedy’s show is history, but she’s still on the Fox payroll.

VN Store

Back