Heard questionable. Not good.

I think he'll play, but we might rotate in Davis and Larry Johnson as well. I'm not worried about either one. Davis has actually been really good this year and plays a lot more than people realize. He played early in the NC State game.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yes, I read the report.
Heupel lies about injuries. He’s old school about that. I get it.
Now he has to use one of the vague words the SEC has foisted upon him. I bet he knows right now if Heard will be available, probable, or doubtful for Saturday. He will only share what he has to with opponents. I’m just saying don’t take what he or any coach say about injuries as gospel.
I don’t think Heard plays Saturday but, of course, I hope I’m wrong.
lol he is playing , starting the whole nine …

Last edited:
A lot of us are chonic sufferers, but we really haven't played anybody yet and until we beat OU, Arky, and UF I won't feel comfortable with where we are either. Actually I won't even be happy unless we score 50 points in all of those games and shut their offenses down completely.
Just try to find a way it in your heart to be at peace if we win the Natty. I know it will be a struggle, but you have a large support base. 😉😇

First mandatory SEC injury report out tonight.

Smoke Screen....Soon!!

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:56%;position:relative;"><iframe src="Polar Bear GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Yes, I read the report.
Now he has to use one of the vague words the SEC has foisted upon him. I bet he knows right now if Heard will be available, probable, or doubtful for Saturday. He will only share what he has to with opponents. I’m just saying don’t take what he or any coach say about injuries as gospel.
While I agree with what you're saying I think misleads is a better than lies.

Yes, I read the report.
He lies about injuries??? He told us Seldon would be back at the first of the year and everyone acted like no way and he was ready at the first of the year. Name 1 player he has lied about. Geez! GBO

VN Store

Back