Hearing that Wiesman may be a good one

TechnoVol

Heard from a couple of people that Dylan Wiesman is making a good impression so far early on in camp. Good to hear since we'll be looking for a whole new OL next season. :thumbsup:

Heard from a couple of people that Dylan Wiesman is making a good impression so far early on in camp. Good to hear since we'll be looking for a whole new OL next season. :thumbsup:

Assuming Richardson declares, which he should and probably will.

It's still terrifying to have to replace 4/5 starters on OL though.

Tiny's going to surprise everyone and pull a "Peyton" coming back for one more year of CBJ NFL elite training and 2015 #1 overall NFL Draft Pick.

Reactions: 11 people
Assuming Richardson declares, which he should and probably will.

It's still terrifying to have to replace 4/5 starters on OL though.

When Satan got Alabama he had similar type issues, I think CBJ can make this happen better. Remember the book issues.

It is going to take time, but I think CBJ is a process guy that will build this team up sooner than we would expected.... Timing has been good and once the foundation is set he will focus on constantly improving this team....2 to 3 years it will be a machine....

I am buying into this process....

Reactions: 3 people
Tiny's going to surprise everyone and pull a "Peyton" coming back for one more year of CBJ NFL elite training and 2015 #1 overall NFL Draft Pick.

I've been thinking about this too, and that would give us 2 experienced OL with Jackson. I doubt it happens since Tiny's likely going to be a top 10 pick, and that would be really hard to turn down.

I think the OL will be

RT Kerbyson
RG Weisman
C Crowder
LG Jackson
LT ????

The LT will hopefully be either Richardson, Kendrick, or a JUCO OL.

I really like the other 4 positions, though.

Tiny is not coming back for next year. I dislike absolute statements but feel fairly confident with that one. Similar to Eric Berry coming back, it just didn't make sense with Eric, and it doesn't make sense with Tiny. I believe he has far more to lose than he has to gain by staying another year.

Reactions: 1 person
I doubt it happens since Tiny's likely going to be a top 10 pick, and that would be really hard to turn down.

Down right stupid, moronic, foolish to turn down. If your a junior predicted to go in the 1st round - you go, especially top 10 - 15. Matt Barkley is a good example this last season as he was predicted as the 1st overall pick the season before.

Reactions: 1 person
Down right stupid, moronic, foolish to turn down. If your a junior predicted to go in the 1st round - you go, especially top 10 - 15. Matt Barkley is a good example this last season as he was predicted as the 1st overall pick the season before.

Manning?

"I am buying into this process...."

I am too, but I tend to cringe about the word "process" now after Dooley. That's all he talked about and his process was mediocrity.

"I am buying into this process...."

I am too, but I tend to cringe about the word "process" now after Dooley. That's all he talked about and his process was mediocrity.

Though they both said "process" Dooley's process was watering bamboo and waiting for it to grow.

Jones' process is actually getting hands on and building something from the ground up... not waiting for it to build itself.

Dooley is "shoot by shoot when and how it wants"

Jones is "brick by brick when and how I want it"

I think the OL will be

RT Kerbyson
RG Weisman
C Crowder
LG Jackson
LT ????

The LT will hopefully be either Richardson, Kendrick, or a JUCO OL.

I really like the other 4 positions, though.

Where do you see Sanders being?

Crowder, Kerbyson, Posey, Pair will get p.t. this year, not to mention Jackson, who has actually started before, I believe. Weisman, Kendrick, Sanders may get in this year, but I bet two outta three will red-shirt. We'll see. If we get one JUCO next year, we'll be a'ight.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back