HERE... is the definition of despicable

A whole thread for this dumb tweet? Remember when you guys didn't care at all about cheetoh man saying stupid, hypocritical, contradictory, and/or offensive stuff every day?
Without situational reactionary outrage, this board would be dead. Personally, I am excited to welcome back R's concern about government spending and budget deficits.

Without situational reactionary outrage, this board would be dead. Personally, I am excited to welcome back R's concern about government spending and budget deficits.

I feel misled by the thread title. I thought I might find something definitively despicable here, like a dead civilian at the hands of careless government. All it is, is an overreaction to an overreaction to a dead civilian.

A whole thread for this dumb tweet? Remember when you guys didn't care at all about cheetoh man saying stupid, hypocritical, contradictory, and/or offensive stuff every day?

I'll be perfectly content to have her come out on record the fencing, police and National Guard needs to be removed from the Capitol first.

She needs to clean up her own house and not be a hypocritical little bitch.

I'll be perfectly content to have her come out on record the fencing, police and National Guard needs to be removed from the Capitol first.

She needs to clean up her own house and not be a hypocritical little bitch.
If she truly opposes "government funded murder" (quote from the linked article), let's look for her to sponsor a bill eliminating federal funding for Planned Parenthood very soon.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Without the police and the military, those that stormed the capital on Jan 6th would have succeeded in taking over the government. Total anarchy would be the results. And a lot of the congressmen and women would have been killed. She needs to be removed from congress immediately.

yes.gif

Lots of opportunity in chaos.

Reactions: dovervolz
I've got a better idea. I think one of the "Squad" should replace Nancy as Speaker. Nancy is too old and unfit for the position and the DNC needs that fresh new face going forward.

I fully support one of the squad becoming speaker.

Reactions: GSD82

VN Store

Back