HERE... is the definition of despicable

I feel misled by the thread title. I thought I might find something definitively despicable here, like a dead civilian at the hands of careless government. All it is, is an overreaction to an overreaction to a dead civilian.
It's one thing if you overreact. You are nobody. She, on the other hand makes laws. Those pesky things that impede your life as a libertarian ya know. I would think you of all of us would find this even more disturbing. I guess that means you are only a libertarian when it's convenient though.

Reactions: GSD82
It's one thing if you overreact. You are nobody. She, on the other hand makes laws. Those pesky things that impede your life as a libertarian ya know. I would think you of all of us would find this even more disturbing. I guess that means you are only a libertarian when it's convenient though.
Libertarians in name only

I feel misled by the thread title. I thought I might find something definitively despicable here, like a dead civilian at the hands of careless government. All it is, is an overreaction to an overreaction to a dead civilian.

Ah yes and here is the pretend libertarian chiming in . Yeah calling for the abolishment of all police is no big deal. And then right on cue you have to use the looney liberal defense of bringing Trump into it. How pathetic.

I really hate to be the guy that nit picks and points this out, but if @luthervol hasn't chimed in and declared her despicable, it ain't so. And he knows despicable.

Yeah good luck with that. Luther loves people like Talib and AOC. They are ultra progressive and loathe Trump. They are aces in his book.

Reactions: GVF
Is this another Ashley Babbitt thread?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back