Here Is The Latest Report............

westsidevol

as most of you know I have some connections and I am the relative of one of the Vol QBs.

So here is the real deal.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee quarterback Brent Schaeffer and receiver Bret Smith were suspended indefinitely from the team Monday, a day after they were charged with hitting a student.
Police were told Schaeffer and Smith hit a student who was arguing with Schaeffer's girlfriend in a campus dormitory early Sunday.
Part of Schaeffer's involvement in the incident was caught on tape by a video camera in the dorm lobby, University of Tennessee police said. The two have been charged with a misdemeanor.
Coach Phillip Fulmer suspended the players, who will miss the remaining two days of spring practice this week and the annual Orange and White game on Saturday.
"They made a bad social decision and were poor representatives of our team," Fulmer said in a statement released Monday.
According to an affidavit campus police filed in Knox County General Sessions Court, student Quantavios Emerson was arguing with Schaeffer's girlfriend about her cell phone Sunday when Schaeffer hit Emerson in the neck.
The affidavit also said Schaeffer and Emerson each grabbed bats but dropped them before hitting anyone and Schaeffer then picked up Emerson from behind and threw him down.
Emerson struck his head on the floor. Smith then hit Emerson while he was on the floor, the report said.
Emerson went to University of Tennessee Medical Center, where he got four staples to close a cut on his head, authorities said.
A university police officer who arrived after the incident was told an unknown couple were fighting in the study area at Clement Hall and the woman slapped the man in the face, according to a report filed by the officer.
The video showed Schaeffer and the woman enter and then leave the lobby. Emerson came out of the lobby holding a metal bat, and he appeared to be yelling at them, according to the campus police report.
The video showed Schaeffer throwing Emerson to the ground. Campus police said Smith was not seen in the tape.

as usual West you leave out half the story.

Where's the rest or do you only half do anything.

can someone show me where it is posted on this board ?

Because I've got to say that I have not seen it here.

I might have guessed that since it told the truth about Brent and Bret that you guys would not like it. Well, it came from an unbiased source and you better believe what it says because that is the way it went down.

Listen West I know where my info comes from and you can bet you can't get that close as for your info being correct its not.

More twisted to serve West

It mostly looks like an excerpt that I read on GoVolsXtra...I think they are pretty biased towards Tennessee...

Originally posted by westsidevol@Apr 12, 2005 4:07 PM
can someone show me where it is posted on this board ?

Because I've got to say that I have not seen it here.

I might have guessed that since it told the truth about Brent and Bret that you guys would not like it. Well, it came from an unbiased source and you better believe what it says because that is the way it went down.

Look familiar?

Link

Originally posted by volattic@Apr 12, 2005 4:26 PM
well i read this yesterday!!

So did everybody else . . . except West who is reporting it as breaking news.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Apr 12, 2005 2:44 PM
as most of you know I have some connections and I am the relative of one of the Vol QBs.

So here is the real deal.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee quarterback Brent Schaeffer and receiver Bret Smith were suspended indefinitely from the team Monday, a day after they were charged with hitting a student.
Police were told Schaeffer and Smith hit a student who was arguing with Schaeffer's girlfriend in a campus dormitory early Sunday.
Part of Schaeffer's involvement in the incident was caught on tape by a video camera in the dorm lobby, University of Tennessee police said. The two have been charged with a misdemeanor.
Coach Phillip Fulmer suspended the players, who will miss the remaining two days of spring practice this week and the annual Orange and White game on Saturday.
"They made a bad social decision and were poor representatives of our team," Fulmer said in a statement released Monday.
According to an affidavit campus police filed in Knox County General Sessions Court, student Quantavios Emerson was arguing with Schaeffer's girlfriend about her cell phone Sunday when Schaeffer hit Emerson in the neck.
The affidavit also said Schaeffer and Emerson each grabbed bats but dropped them before hitting anyone and Schaeffer then picked up Emerson from behind and threw him down.
Emerson struck his head on the floor. Smith then hit Emerson while he was on the floor, the report said.
Emerson went to University of Tennessee Medical Center, where he got four staples to close a cut on his head, authorities said.
A university police officer who arrived after the incident was told an unknown couple were fighting in the study area at Clement Hall and the woman slapped the man in the face, according to a report filed by the officer.
The video showed Schaeffer and the woman enter and then leave the lobby. Emerson came out of the lobby holding a metal bat, and he appeared to be yelling at them, according to the campus police report.
The video showed Schaeffer throwing Emerson to the ground. Campus police said Smith was not seen in the tape.

Westsidevol:

I hate to break it to you but knowing how to copy and paste and clamming this information is from you source is called plagiarism.

Gunner

OK. I am the first person who ever posted something that was posted already.

Well that does not change the facts of the case. And yes the newspaper is more unbiased toward UT than alot of other sources. If they have it that way you can rest assured that is the best light to put it in.

I just wish one person on here would support coach Fulmer besides me. I hate to think our coach cannot get support for making the right call on this situation.

And yes, it appears that Brent WAS NOT attacked by a bat. Brent pushed the kid down after that. Probably when the kid had his back turned. And after he was laid out on the floor bleeding then Smith jumped on him. How this type of action can be condoned is beyond me but I am sure someone will try to justify it.

I never claimed it was from the source I have. If I get something from him I will tell you, otherwise don't ever accuse me of plagarism in the future. I posted that in good faith to try to show a different viewpoint.

We had an all out brawl over this subject over a few threads last night, with division right down the middle. So your comment is a little out of line to say the least.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Apr 12, 2005 4:46 PM
I just wish one person on here would support coach Fulmer besides me. I hate to think our coach cannot get support for making the right call on this situation.

Nobody on here has questioned Coach Fulmer and how he is handling this.

West again your twisting it to make yourself look good when the facts are entirely something else.

Westie claimed to be related to Jon Crompton.

I'm paraphrasing Jon's mom here: 'I checked with a relative in Georgia and she said she was related by some distance, but I've never heard of the guy.' :pepper: :lol:

Wow, I bet he and Jon are hanging out, cruising for chicks and just talking Vol ball.

:lolup:

Breaking News

I just talked with Phil and he said there's no doubt we will win the National Championship.

He and I are tight, you know. :blink:

You won't find this posted anywhere but right here. :yikes:

But, don't say I said so, Phil wants to keep the team from getting the big head. :censored:

I'll let y'all know what Phil and I have for supper. ;)

VN Store

Back