Here Is The Latest Report............

Originally posted by OldVol@Apr 12, 2005 4:14 PM
Breaking News

I just talked with Phil and he said there's no doubt we will win the National Championship.

He and I are tight, you know. :blink:

You won't find this posted anywhere but right here. :yikes:

But, don't say I said so, Phil wants to keep the team from getting the big head. :censored:

I'll let y'all know what Phil and I have for supper. ;)

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :lol:

I for one am leaving this topic alone for evermore. It's really up to CPF anyway. I am ready for a new subject.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 12, 2005 4:27 PM
I for one am leaving this topic alone for evermore. It's really up to CPF anyway. I am ready for a new subject.

Hey, we're talking about supper. That's new. ;)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 12, 2005 5:42 PM
I'm cooking spaghetti. Want some?

MMMMMM zgetti it won't have any rogue hairs in it will it? :yuck:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Apr 12, 2005 2:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Apr 12, 2005 2:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Apr 12, 2005 5:42 PM
I&#39;m cooking spaghetti. Want some?

MMMMMM zgetti it won&#39;t have any rogue hairs in it will it? :yuck: [/quote]
:yuck: Don&#39;t even bring that up...

This thread sucks. We&#39;ve already got some on them, y&#39;all should voice your opinions but for the love of God, don&#39;t flame eachother. You&#39;re killing server space freaky is paying for with that crap, so leave it off this website.

Originally posted by milohimself+Apr 12, 2005 5:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Apr 12, 2005 5:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 12, 2005 2:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange
@Apr 12, 2005 5:42 PM
I&#39;m cooking spaghetti. Want some?

MMMMMM zgetti it won&#39;t have any rogue hairs in it will it? :yuck:

:yuck: Don&#39;t even bring that up...

This thread sucks. We&#39;ve already got some on them, y&#39;all should voice your opinions but for the love of God, don&#39;t flame eachother. You&#39;re killing server space freaky is paying for with that crap, so leave it off this website. [/quote]
You go get em Milo....You&#39;re right, nobody should be flaming anybody...

By the way....you suck... :)

Originally posted by westsidevol@Apr 12, 2005 3:50 PM
I never claimed it was from the source I have. If I get something from him I will tell you, otherwise don&#39;t ever accuse me of plagarism in the future. I posted that in good faith to try to show a different viewpoint.

Westsidevol:

The notion that you committed plagiarism is debatable. You didn&#39;t directly say this was your story, you only implied it in your statements about your connections.

Did you have express written consent from the Associated Press to reprint this story? I am only guessing, and I guess that you didn&#39;t which means you committed a far more serious offense than plagiarism.

The article that you copied and pasted in this forum is protected by federal copyright laws. So unless you had consent from the AP to reprint this story you violated the Intellectual Property Rights of the AP and the journalist who wrote the story. These rights are protected by federal law.

If I were you I would be careful about copying the work of someone else, and posting it in a public forum.

Gunner

This guy told me you were wrong

mailman.gif

VN Store

Back