Heupel Can’t Recruit

How I laugh to think how many in here (probably a few trolls) said Heupel couldn’t recruit. Well, let’s see, that’s two 5-star QBs in three years. Fulmer was a great recruiter and even he never did that. Time to officially lay this myth to rest. Time to join the Heup train!!

Still waiting on you to show us how you laugh......

I'd prefer that he keep his religious beliefs to himself.
I agree with your statement but I don’t recall Heupel ever really being too vocal about it, unless I just missed it. It mainly gets annoying when it reaches the level of someone like Dabo, to where it seems like it would alienate any players or recruits who are of a different faith or atheist / agnostic.

Reactions: VolTull
Well to me it comes down to one question. Is CJH and his staff closing the talent gap between us and the elite programs with each recruiting class, or aren't they? Can we honestly say yes? If so, then I guess we have nothing to complain about. Like I said before, this is a long-term build. Right now, the most important things for this program are consistency and stability. Historically we are a 9-win program. That's who we are. We have to get back to being that consistently first before we start worrying about seriously competing for championships.
Great observation. For me, I do think the gap is closing. That being said....It is a pretty darn big gap! Take care brother!

Reactions: Brave Volunteer

VN Store

Back