Hey Oregon

Its time to put game faces on, and while I really like your team, its gonna be a slaughter. You have a great program, a great coach, and awsome fans. But right now, tomorrow, your team doesn't stand a chance. Its gonna be a horse race, and you have no horses. So hey, lets just hope for both sides for no injuries, and great sportsmanship! Good luck guys!

Go have a nice big cup of Drano.

Reactions: 3 people
All's I can say is get us now cause in 2-3 years it'll go back to the way it should be and just like Inky says Tennessee doesn't take a back seat to nobody.

Reactions: 1 person
Its time to put game faces on, and while I really like your team, its gonna be a slaughter. You have a great program, a great coach, and awsome fans. But right now, tomorrow, your team doesn't stand a chance. Its gonna be a horse race, and you have no horses. So hey, lets just hope for both sides for no injuries, and great sportsmanship! Good luck guys!
you better get us while we are down!

Reactions: 2 people
duck_hunt.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
Hey. Every team has to get stunned once in a while. If Boise State can pull it off at Autzen, I suppose Tennessee against a 1st year head coach could too.

But, it seems like long odds to me.

Hey. Every team has to get stunned once in a while. If Boise State can pull it off at Autzen, I suppose Tennessee against a 1st year head coach could too.

Doesn't look good for us on paper, but then, that is why we play the game!

Reactions: 3 people

1st year Head coach thats been in the same program for how long?

A duck walks into a pharmacy and says, "Do you have any chapstick?" When the pharmacist hands it to him, the duck replies, "Thanks, just put it on my bill."

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
They may be fast,
but were patient
They may be strong,
but were smart
They may be athletic,
but we have experience
They may have a good coach,
but we have a Leader
They may have the odds,
but we have the history

And when it all comes down to which you would rather have....

I take a Smart, Patient, Historic and Experienced team with an excellent Leader any day

What did Boise State "Pull off"? BSU was the better team both those years.

They may be fast,
but were patient
They may be strong,
but were smart
They may be athletic,
but we have experience
They may have a good coach,
but we have a Leader
They may have the odds,
but we have the history

And when it all comes down to which you would rather have....

I take a Smart, Patient, Historic and Experienced team with an excellent Leader any day

I don't know. A fast, strong, athletic and well coached team sounds pretty good.

VN Store

Back