Holly Seat Is On Fire Needs A Miracle And Fast !

I 100% agree CHW's time is up after 35 +/- years. I applaud her love for the university and her teams. I have no doubt that she is going through so many dificult emotions. Let's not forget she herself was recruited by and played for Pat Summitt for her basketball ball carear then went straight into working for Coach Summitt and the rest is history. I have never met either one of them and really only know what I've read here on volnation and other places. Did Coach Warlick put herself in a better position to win, Did she fire any of the old staff and upgrade any position or does she still have the original Pat holdovers? I guess in short I think the world of Holly Warlick and Thank her big time for what she has meant to this university. Speaking for myself and most Lady Vol Basketball fans I hope AD Fulmer can find the best way to send her out so he can find the extreme best coach to fill in. I want Coach Warlick to be able to come around and feel loved by all VFL'S.

Warlick was on the staff of two subpar programs before being hired by Pat. She hitched her wagon to the golden parachute.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I give up! Enough is enough, if any one of us had performed for 7 years of incompetence at our job......we would be long gone

Reactions: 10cpride

VN Store

Back