Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone calls President Biden a 'national disgrace'

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
A member of one party says someone in the other party sucks. Gee, helpful.

Says the guy with about a thousand threads just like this 🤣

That's why it's easy for him to recognize and be critical of it without looking obvious. He didn't debate the substance of the interview which people do in his threads. He was just hacked off about the interview itself.

I have post threads when respected REPUBLICANS said Trump sucks. They usually paid a price.

After Tuesday, seems it's all the rage.

Are you leaving Florida or even thinking about it, or is life just too good in the state?

This isn’t important

No, you’re right it isn’t, because it was unneeded. Anyone with an IQ above that of a head of cabbage already knew that our dumbass in chief was a national disgrace and a failure that is going to continue his failure come hell or high water. No need for big business owners to tell us what we already know. I guess it’s possible it could enlighten a few.

BB talking about Trump in 3, 2, 1...
Ask and you shall receive.

Ken Langone is a major Republican Party donor, but he has also donated to Sen. Joe Manchin, and been critical of Republicans as well. As a matter of fact, he has also used the word "disgrace" to describe Donald Trump's 2020 election denial, and the 1/6 riot at the Capitol.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/business/ken-langone-trump-betrayal

Langone's opinions are usually reasonable, and he isn't tribal. He doesn't unconditionally support and defend Republicans. It's a good article ... and I agree with the gist of it.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
Are you leaving Florida or even thinking about it, or is life just too good in the state?
You know the answer to that.

If I were Floridians, though, I'd want to kick him out. He explicitly believes minorities are incapable of figuring out how to get identification. A true racist that ought to be fired into the sun.

VN Store

Back