Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone calls President Biden a 'national disgrace'

What did you find the coolest about the interview?
The 1980s vibe of the interview, especially the white collar on the patterned shirt, the paean to trickle-down economics, and a grumpy old billionaire b*tching about taxes.

I gather you, like the rest of the lemmings, are jumping ship off the SS Trump and latching on to the the DeSanctimonious teat.

So you're not going anywhere? I didn't think so. I hear California, New York and others have home vacancies. Face it, you don't want to move there. Life is just too good in the conservative state.

So you're not going anywhere? I didn't think so. I hear California, New York and others have home vacancies. Face it, you don't want to move there. Life is just too good in the conservative state.

Florida, on the whole, is by no means conservative, especially when you are south of Orlando down to the Keys. In the most recent election, the Dems here took a page from the national GOP playbook and put up candidates that motivated no Dem to vote, other than against the other guy. Not good enough.

Florida, on the whole, is by no means conservative, especially when you are south of Orlando down to the Keys. In the most recent election, the Dems here took a page from the national GOP playbook and put up candidates that motivated no Dem to vote, other than against the other guy. Not good enough.

The dem's weren't winning even if your 2018 democrat candidate was back on the ballot and you voted for him again.

And welcome to being Mr Obvious with your first sentence. Every state is like that including Tennessee. After all there are a couple of $hit cities here too but they aren't so big to ruin the entire state like Atlanta, New York City and several others that control the entire state.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
As the company was tanking, this dude was donating people money to the democrat party. Now he's left the country.

Sam Bankman-Fried No Longer a Billionaire After $14.6B Wipeout: Bloomberg

The FTX CEO lost an estimated $14.6 billion dollars – nearly 94% of his total wealth – according to the Bloomberg Billionaire Index.

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried’s implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto

The CEO of struggling crypto exchange FTX was the party’s second-biggest individual donor in the 2021–2022 election cycle.
BY
STEVE MOLLMAN
November 10, 2022 4:01 PM EST

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried's implosion took down Democrats' second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto.

As the company was tanking, this dude was donating people money to the democrat party. Now he's left the country.

The FTX CEO lost an estimated $14.6 billion dollars – nearly 94% of his total wealth – according to the Bloomberg Billionaire Index.

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried’s implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto

The CEO of struggling crypto exchange FTX was the party’s second-biggest individual donor in the 2021–2022 election cycle.
BY
STEVE MOLLMAN
November 10, 2022 4:01 PM EST

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried's implosion took down Democrats' second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto.

Tulip mania.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
It's a good interview. Did you listen?

Excellent interview. But hey, it's a "rich guy". Never mind they built one of the most prolific home improvement, do it yourself behemoths in the world that employees tens of thousands of people. But it's a rich guy and a republican, so he must suck.

I gather you, like the rest of the lemmings, are jumping ship off the SS Trump and latching on to the the DeSanctimonious teat.

And your still on the Biden the brain donor train, correct? Shrewd. Very shrewd.

Excellent interview. But hey, it's a "rich guy". Never mind they built one of the most prolific home improvement, do it yourself behemoths in the world that employees tens of thousands of people. But it's a rich guy and a republican, so he must suck.

He's not a propagandist stealing tax dollars out the back door so he doesn't count.

VN Store

Back