Hooker participates in first lions practice

I always knowed you was a closeted Golden Domer.
That’s me. I’m still mad we blew the 90 game here to the Rocket. Our team was good enough to beat those goobers.
Back to the movie, the whole thing was about Rudy being all about the team and never quitting. Then the dude literally quits the team because he’s not on the dress roster, and is lauded a hero for coming back. He should never have played due to showing up late to practice and quitting on the team when it didn’t go his way. I know he came a long way from his roots in the state of Washington growing up with Corey Feldman, but that’s always bothered me.

That’s me. I’m still mad we blew the 90 game here to the Rocket. Our team was good enough to beat those goobers.
Back to the movie, the whole thing was about Rudy being all about the team and never quitting. Then the dude literally quits the team because he’s not on the dress roster, and is lauded a hero for coming back. He should never have played due to showing up late to practice and quitting on the team when it didn’t go his way. I know he came a long way from his roots in the state of Washington growing up with Corey Feldman, but that’s always bothered me.

It's a shame that George Costanza wasn't also lauded a hero for coming back. His never-quit attitude always moves me to tears.

Such a terrible injury. Hope there will be many Thanksgivings to come where we can watch Hendon light it up.

Also again South Carolina and their field can go 🤬

VN Store

Back