Hooker shows improvement for Detroit

Lions are starting to see results with Hooker and he is trending toward being the backup.
Missed his first two throws and finished 12 of 15 for 150. Made mistakes, but even Dan Campbell acknowledged his growth in leading two fourth quarter drives to get the win against Kansas City. Ran for one touchdown.
I hope he keeps bringing it. Detroit journalists definitely noticed. ESPN, well what do you expect?- noticed with no enthusiasm.

HH is going to be a player in Detroit.

I watched some of the 4th qtr and the Lions have some work to do. The Oline was disappointing, receivers were not getting open, and play calling seemed pretty sad. I know that’s why you have a preseason and the best guys are on the sidelines, but it was still surprising to me.
NFL preseason is spring football

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
HH is going to be a player in Detroit.
That will all depend on continued success. If they stay in that high contender group, Goff will be their man for awhile. If Hooker continues to improve every year, he might be better off signing with another team, when his rookie contract expires. A place where he can compete for QB1. Campbell is the kind of guy that would help make that happen for Hooker

I watched some of the 4th qtr and the Lions have some work to do. The Oline was disappointing, receivers were not getting open, and play calling seemed pretty sad. I know that’s why you have a preseason and the best guys are on the sidelines, but it was still surprising to me.
first few games of preseason is pretty much all 3rd and 4th string and guys that wont make he team after the 1st quarter

Hendon looked pretty good today against Pittsburgh.
Had an int that was more on the receiver for stopping in his route.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back