Hormone Therapy for Kids

Shocking that no one from the left showed up to defend this. Seems they realize it's indefensible and want to ignore it so they can proclaim it's not happening.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Why? Nothing much will change.

I’m curious where you stand on some of these culture war issues. Slightly off topic, but tangentially related. I only see bad options for conservatives.

1. Join. Fight fire with fire. Go eye for eye with them and make the whole world blind.

2. Ignore it. Let the left continue to indoctrinate children, cancel conservatives, etc.

3. create our own spaces which leads to echo chambers and increased partisanship on both sides.

4. Something I’m missing

I’m curious where you stand on some of these culture war issues. Slightly off topic, but tangentially related. I only see bad options for conservatives.

1. Join. Fight fire with fire. Go eye for eye with them and make the whole world blind.

2. Ignore it. Let the left continue to indoctrinate children, cancel conservatives, etc.

3. create our own spaces which leads to echo chambers and increased partisanship on both sides.

4. Something I’m missing

I think the nation is lost and we are headed towards a collapse that will lead to either balkanization or one party authoritarian rule, I'm guessing it will be the latter. So I'm taking the path of trying to set up my decedents to survive the fall. IMO fighting it is tilting at windmills.

I think the nation is lost and we are headed towards a collapse that will lead to either balkanization or one party authoritarian rule, I'm guessing it will be the latter. So I'm taking the path of trying to set up my decedents to survive the fall. IMO fighting it is tilting at windmills.

Don Quixote is one of my favorites, but sadly, I think you're right. I don't see a path forward.

Reactions: davethevol

Actually, I'd call it a hybrid of Balkanization and one party authoritarian rules in each.

With some perpetually warring against each other.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Money has always been there. Hard to blame a constant for a change. Perhaps you should look more towards the culture
Is it a change, the buying of legislation and regulation? If it's always existed at this level or if it's more blatant now, either way it's a bug in our system.

Last edited:
Is it a change, the buying of legislation and regulation? IF it's always existed at this level or if it's more blatant now, either way it's a bug in our system.

Yes, it’s always been there. If anything it occurs less now. Just look at the history of William Randolph Hurst and marijuana.

The only way to stop it is to make the bribes be of less value to the company (limit government power).

But you believe the left is embracing hormone therapy for kids because pharmaceutical companies are paying off left wing politicians? Or am I misunderstanding?

Yes, it’s always been there. If anything it occurs less now. Just look at the history of William Randolph Hurst and marijuana.

The only way to stop it is to make the bribes be of less value to the company (limit government power).

But you believe the left is embracing hormone therapy for kids because pharmaceutical companies are paying off left wing politicians? Or am I misunderstanding?
You are misunderstanding somewhat. I think the special interest pushing this would push their agenda regardless of pharma's actions. And there's a lot of acquiescence anyway to that spectrum by legislators and the executive branch. I don't think donations / bribes by pharma are the origin of that acquiescence but they likely help push things.
Another way to stop the buying of lawmaking is to restrict the funds.
For Hearst and weed, I thought he used his newspapers to slant public opinion rather than buying the lawmakers, no?

You are misunderstanding somewhat. I think the special interest pushing this would push their agenda regardless of pharma's actions. And there's a lot of acquiescence anyway to that spectrum by legislators and the executive branch. I don't think donations / bribes by pharma are the origin of that acquiescence but they likely help push things.
Another way to stop the buying of lawmaking is to restrict the funds.
For Hearst and weed, I thought he used his newspapers to slant public opinion rather than buying the lawmakers, no?

His newspaper allowed him to buy legislation. Whether that occurs directly (bribes) or indirectly, I find less interesting.

If you are agreeing it is the companies conforming the direction of government leadership, then it would seem the underlying issue is the politicians/direction of the country. Not the potential for profit given that there will be potentials for profit regardless of direction.

What's odd in this is there are those that will claim people are born without a gender or there is no such thing as gender. But you like you said once a boy picks up a doll or a girl decides she wants to play football with the neighborhood boys then that all of a sudden determines their gender. Like you said the blame goes to the adults pushing this ideology.

Let's not forget that there is money to be made off this by pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, etc. as well. Our politicians of course do a good job of ensuring the pharmaceutical companies and medical industry are well compensated.

The right and conservatives also need to stop being lazy and start paying attention. They are also among the ones who claimed none of this would be happening.

Once sodomy marriage was legal, they flood gates have opened. It's only natural to go after kids next, they're the next generation that will determine how much to embrace or reject this insanity.

His newspaper allowed him to buy legislation. Whether that occurs directly (bribes) or indirectly, I find less interesting.

If you are agreeing it is the companies conforming the direction of government leadership, then it would seem the underlying issue is the politicians/direction of the country. Not the potential for profit given that there will be potentials for profit regardless of direction.
Profit for donors or profit for individuals in the government? If we can eliminate profit for individuals in the government then we'll be much better off as a society.

Profit for donors or profit for individuals in the government? If we can eliminate profit for individuals in the government then we'll be much better off as a society.

That's a fair point. Do you have a path?

The author Malcolm Gladwell came out in support of hormones too recently. His excuse is hilarious. He basically says “because trans people Jill themselves.”

It’s like a weird hostage situation.

“If we can’t play in your sports, we will kill ourselves”

Plays in sport. Suicide rate unchanged.

“If we can’t castrate ourselves, we will kill ourselves”

Castrates self. Suicide rate unchanged.

“If we can’t castrate ourselves earlier in life, we will kill ourselves”

We are now here in the hostage negotiation

The author Malcolm Gladwell came out in support of hormones too recently. His excuse is hilarious. He basically says “because trans people Jill themselves.”

It’s like a weird hostage situation.

“If we can’t play in your sports, we will kill ourselves”

Plays in sport. Suicide rate unchanged.

“If we can’t castrate ourselves, we will kill ourselves”

Castrates self. Suicide rate unchanged.

“If we can’t castrate ourselves earlier in life, we will kill ourselves”

We are now here in the hostage negotiation

Even it were true, they kill themselves, why is the medical community not pursuing therapies to help their illness.

Even it were true, they kill themselves, why is the medical community not pursuing therapies to help their illness.
It's the only illness of any type where we are told to not only let children- literal children- self-diagnose, but also to allow them to direct their own treatment. It's insane. And more evidence of why I am highly distrustful of the broader "medical" community.

Reactions: allvol123

It's not hard to figure out why they kill themselves either. It's overwhelming male to female. Men are more likely to kill themselves to begin with. Men 40+ are far more likely to kill themselves than women. Bodybuilders coming off of steroids are also a leading group in terms of suicide.

What do transgender women, men over 40, and body builder's all have in common? Decreased testosterone.

So the notion that decreasing the testosterone levels of young men is going to decrease their suicide rates, is about as backward as possible. It would be equal to drinking more to protect your liver.

Reactions: allvol123
It's not hard to figure out why they kill themselves either. It's overwhelming male to female. Men are more likely to kill themselves to begin with. Men 40+ are far more likely to kill themselves than women. Bodybuilders coming off of steroids are also a leading group in terms of suicide.

What do transgender women, men over 40, and body builder's all have in common? Decreased testosterone.

So the notion that decreasing the testosterone levels of young men is going to decrease their suicide rates, is about as backward as possible. It would be equal to drinking more to protect your liver.

I still maintain you’re not even seeking to treat the illness at this point. Science and health community aren’t even entertaining it as illness, so there are no options for treatment.

Reactions: Vol8188
Reminder of the types of animals our leftoid friends support.
IMG_20220413_123640_247.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back