How’s the OT looking this weekend?

Not sure but I have to ask: where is all this supposed depth we’ve been hearing about for a while? Are most of the OL twos and threes not ready to play “with no drop-off?” We are already gonna have to rebuild our OL this offseason anyway. The OL seems to be our only real weakness this far, through four games. And we have the meat and potatoes of our schedule coming up.

How many of our OL guys are actually part of the in-game rotation, if anybody has been keeping track?
There’s always drop off. 1s are 1s for a reason. But it definitely is our weak spot when considering depth.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Hope they both take another week off - beat Pigs with our run game.
I agree, Josh isn’t gonna tell us for sure until game time. Smart guy, I just know if we got our tackles TN will cover 14 but without it.. well we prolly still cover but I’d feel more comfortable knowing Lance Heard atleast is in. CAMPBELL has been hurt all year, hasn’t finished a game.

I agree, Josh isn’t gonna tell us for sure until game time. Smart guy, I just know if we got our tackles TN will cover 14 but without it.. well we prolly still cover but I’d feel more comfortable knowing Lance Heard atleast is in. CAMPBELL has been hurt all year, hasn’t finished a game.
CJH’s anticipated obligatory Heard and Campbell status updates this week;
Wednesday Probable
Thursday Questionable
Friday Doubtful
Saturday Out

There’s always drop off. 1s are 1s for a reason. But it definitely is our weak spot when considering depth.
Sometimes. And sometimes back ups surprise because coaches like all of us have biases. Sometimes a guy is just a gamer... or needs the pressure of being "the guy"... or the confidence you start to build when you actually play.

They may figure out they have something in Johnson after he was forced to play a bigger role.

Sometimes. And sometimes back ups surprise because coaches like all of us have biases. Sometimes a guy is just a gamer... or needs the pressure of being "the guy"... or the confidence you start to build when you actually play.

They may figure out they have something in Johnson after he was forced to play a bigger role.
Hendon Hooker enters the chat… 😉

VN Store

Back