How big will Biden's popular vote margin be?

But but but 6/152 is 4% which is a huge bigly margin!

Also it’s a meaningless value since the EC swing state delta is around 200K votes max 😂

How did that compare to Trumps victory over hillary? The silent majority turned out to be the losing minority.

I think there should be a third recount of Georgia, I'd rather enjoy watching Trump lose for a third time.

How did that compare to Trumps victory over hillary? The silent majority turned out to be the losing minority.

I think there should be a third recount of Georgia, I'd rather enjoy watching Trump lose for a third time.

The notion that he is just setting himself up to cash in after January is waning for me. Its no longer entertaining. He and the Rudy crew are doing very real long and short term damage to the country. Someone needs to take the lead and squash this irrational insistence that the election was not legitimate.

Remind me again how many times the popular vote has elected a president? And using it as some kind of declaration of a mandate is precious, especially when it’s as badly misrepresented as here 😂

Also “but Hillary” 🤣

Reactions: Orangeburst
Remind me again how many times the popular vote has elected a president? And using it as some kind of declaration of a mandate is precious, especially when it’s as badly misrepresented as here 😂

Also “but Hillary” 🤣

You balked at the 'delta' in the ec and made the 😂 face at the meager amount of Biden's margin.

I simply asked a question and made no mention of the popular vote.

Biden won the ec, fair and square. Time to come to terms with this fact.

You balked at the 'delta' in the ec and made the 😂 face at the meager amount of Biden's margin.

I simply asked a question and made no mention of the popular vote.

Biden won the ec, fair and square. Time to come to terms with this fact.
I pointed out the only margin that matters. Yes he won the EC but using some slim ass popular vote margin and even slimmer EC margin shows some kind of mandate. I guess those NY and CA votes were really really blue with all those popular votes 🤣

And you played “but Hillary”. Noted.

I pointed out the only margin that matters. Yes he won the EC but using some slim ass popular vote margin and even slimmer EC margin shows some kind of mandate. I guess those NY and CA votes were really really blue with all those popular votes 🤣

And you played “but Hillary”. Noted.

I didn't "play" anything, your insecurities are inferring what you already suspect.

Stop telling on yourself.

The whole mandate thing is just politically contrived nonsense.
Other than Reagan the majority of our presidential elections have been decided by less than a 10% spread on the popular vote but based on the EC had some pretty wide separations. I think Reagan twice and Bush 41 in modern times were the only three at 400+ EC and Reagan broke 500. 41 still had a less than 10% popular vote spread.

We love our politics to be divided.

You mentioned that before. I need to go read up on that. Has the bartender finally figured it out maybe?
And all it took was the partisan Democrats trying to run her out of the party. It turns out she believes in what she’s doing and trying to find common ground with the opposing party is better than being shut out.
It’s possible there’s more to Cruz and AOC than I anticipated. Will see if that continues

VN Store

Back