How early to arrive at lot on gameday?

GoVolz2202

I got a C21/White Ave garage pass. Most games I’ll go to someone else’s tailgate but I want to host my own for Florida. I’m bringing down several friends.

My question is, How early should I get there to get a spot on the top of the lot? I know people line up for G10T as early as 5, just wondering about one of the other, outer garages. Can I go early and stake my spot and leave? thanks !

I got a C21/White Ave garage pass. Most games I’ll go to someone else’s tailgate but I want to host my own for Florida. I’m bringing down several friends.

My question is, How early should I get there to get a spot on the top of the lot? I know people line up for G10T as early as 5, just wondering about one of the other, outer garages. Can I go early and stake my spot and leave? thanks !
Most, if not all, garages open at 7am. If it’s a big game and you don’t want to chance it, just get there at 7, walk to breakfast, kill some time and come back when you’re ready. I used to go to Pete’s every game day, but now it’s frothy monkey (who does incredible breakfast, btw).

Most, if not all, garages open at 7am. If it’s a big game and you don’t want to chance it, just get there at 7, walk to breakfast, kill some time and come back when you’re ready. I used to go to Pete’s every game day, but now it’s frothy monkey (who does incredible breakfast, btw).
Hell no! Set up, mix a delicious Bloody Mary and get the grill ready😉

We get in line every game at 5:30am. It’s 7-8 days a year. Make it last as long as you can. We love it.

VN Store

Back