How freshman RB Dylan Sampson can add a new dynamic to Tennessee’s offense

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss

This kid could be special. He's already shown some flashes.

backiotomy-halfbaked.gif
DamSJQT.gif
83b80e36a63d51659bacadc657397849.gif
bbc263bf-e7fc-4c33-8813-d5f24107a11b_text.gif

He needs at least 15 touches a game!!!

Agree. As I said in another thread, I get the “less dynamic” RB starting over the more dynamic freshman when it’s about the older RB knowing blocking assignments. But Small still looks lost as a pass blocker. So why no play the kid who brings more play making ability and let him figure it out? Worst case, he misses 4 pass pro pickups like Small did against Florida.

Heupel is gonna play the guys he trust, evident by the extremely small WR rotation. Give Sampson some time he’ll build that trust and be a big factor for us in the future.

Heupel is gonna play the guys he trust, evident by the extremely small WR rotation. Give Sampson some time he’ll build that trust and be a big factor for us in the future.

So he trusts the guy who keeps whiffing on pass pro to protect his Heisman candidate QB? What is it about Small that he trusts?

This makes sense but it simply isn't true.
As in that logic makes sense, but Heupel himself doesn't really follow that.

He just doesn't like to substitute if he doesn't have too.

So he trusts the guy who keeps whiffing on pass pro to protect his Heisman candidate QB? What is it about Small that he trusts?
Idk boss you gotta ask Heupel that. There is a reason he’s not getting more play and none of us know why cause I agree with you that small has been terrible at pass pro.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Last week, the reason was injury. Hopefully, we won’t be wondering after Saturday because Sampson goes off.
I’m a big “trust the coach” guy but there’s a TRUST in playing talent element I believe in more. Pruitt trusted JG, Butch trusted Worley…Cut trusted Mark Levine.

I’m a big “trust the coach” guy but there’s a TRUST in playing talent element I believe in more. Pruitt trusted JG, Butch trusted Worley…Cut trusted Mark Levine.
Hey hope you guys are doing well, just wanted to see if you all were making the trip to BR? We are going to have a makeshift tailgate in the baseball stadiums parking lot.

Reactions: butchna
Dooley trusted shower etiquette, and didn't believe in O-linemen

VN Store

Back