How many mlb stadiums have you been to and which was your favorite?

Been to:
Old Yankee Stadium
New Yankee Stadium (favorite)
Nationals Park

Want to go to:
Fenway
Camden
Wrigley

Last edited:
Been to old Yankee stadium, ballpark in Arlington, wrigley, and dodger stadium. It was cool to watch games in old Yankee stadium, but it was dated. Wrigley is really cool. But I like BPA and dodger stadium the most.

1. Fenway
2. Wrigley
3. Riverfront
4. Old Busch
5. Arlington
6. Astrodome
7. Camden Yards

Will be going to a Rays game this summer.

Favorite was Camden Yards.

Been to

1. Qualcomm Stadium - Old Padres
2. Petco Park - New Padres
3. Fulton County Stadium
4. Turner Field
5. Great American Ball Park
6. Riverfront Stadium
7. Old Yankee Stadium
8. Wrigley Field
9. Anaheim Stadium
10. Dodger Stadium
11. Progressive Stadium

Been to:
1. Old Busch
2. New Busch
3. Joe Robbie (old Marlins)
4. Turner
5. Wrigley

Old Busch was my first at 3 yrs old so its special.

Joe Robbie is where I spent the most time, growing up 2 hrs from Miami. And where I experienced the most memorable game I've ever been to in person; walk-off HR to win game 4 of the 2003 World Series.

Wrigley is Wrigley. You feel history when you walk through those gates, and you can't help but be consumed by it and I absolutely hate the Cubs.

My wife and her family went to Fenway a couple of years ago and they can't stand baseball. They weren't planning on going until I said I'd give anything to go to Fenway and its like my father in law deliberately rubbed it in my face. They spend a week in Boston and all I hear about when they get back is Fenway from a bunch of people who know nothing about baseball. Damn if that won't piss you off.

GABP

Riverfront

Fulton County

Dodger Stadium

I'm a homer but out of those GABP is great. I was in the Navy when I went to Dodger Stadium so they only charged me like 5 bucks to get in and had great seats. Dodger Dogs are a must.

it figures that concessions ar e through the roof.

There is no roof. It's an open air stadium.

:rolleyes:

I've only been to Turner and Wrigley.

Wrigley was awesome! I don't like baseball very much, but I want to see the new Marlins stadium, I guess.

I got to tour the new Busch stadium when I was in St. Louis not too long ago. I would like to catch a game from the championship suites. All inclusive deal.

Cellular field, Camden Yards, Fulton County, Turner Field. Tomahawk Chop ALL DAY!

The only stadium I have been to is Target Field, It was amazing. Going back there this year, along with Miller Park - I can't wait.

Reactions: 1 person
Atlanta (Fulton County and Turner), Arlington, Safeco in Seattle, and Coors Field in Denver.

Arlington was the best because we sat in left field for $38 a ticket and it was all you can eat (except beer). I got my money's worth.

I've only been to the old Busch, Turner and Fenway.

Fenway was my favorite and it wasn't really even close.

Thought of this watching the Yankees-Orioles and I see it's already a thread. My choices:

1. Camden Yards. Not a bad seat in the place, classic look, love the warehouse and great concessions.

2. PNC Park. Surprisingly underrated.

3. Original Busch- good views and great atmosphere

4. Kaufman Stadium- scenic and great views everywhere.

5. Ballpark at Arlington- GREAT setup, classic style.
6. Nationals Park
7. GABP
8. Miller Park (did get to stand in the batters box and sit in the dugouts there though)
9. New Busch
10. Citizens Bank
11. Turner
12. Riverfront Stadium
13. Altanta Fulton County Stadium
14. Vet
15. Pro Player Stadium (Marlins original)
16. RFK (Nationals original)
Got to walk through Wrigley and US Cellular but haven't seen games there. Went by Yankee Stadium and Shea.

I've seen a lot of lists about ball parks. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought I'd see Kaufman in the top ten.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've been to Busch (both of them), Turner, GABP, Camden Yards, old Yankee Stadium, Safeco, Wrigley, Tropicana, and Pro Player.

Out of those I think the current Busch, Safeco, and Camden Yards are my favorites. The two Florida stadiums are the worst. By a longshot.

I've been to wrigley, turner, riverfront, and great AMERICAN.

GAB is the best by a country mile.

Coors field in Denver is a great park that is left off of a lot of lists.

I've seen a lot of lists about ball parks. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought I'd see Kaufman in the top ten.

Kauffman was one of the nicer parks before the renovation. Now it's even nicer. It is often bragged about and modeled after.

Turner, Wrigley, Fenway, new and old Busch, tropicana

Wrigley
Fenway

Turner

Tropicana

**** the cardinals

So far only visited Fenway, Old/New Yankee and Shea/Citi Field, Old Riverfront and Citizens Bank Park. This summer I need to add a few for sure, looking to see Camden, Nationals, and PNC at some point soon.

I despise the new Yankee Stadium, its huge and clean and all that, but boring as hell. Too commercial for my liking.

Kauffman was one of the nicer parks before the renovation. Now it's even nicer. It is often bragged about and modeled after.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've been to Kaufmfman many, many times. The best thing about it is you can walk up 5 mins before 1st pitch and get great seats for a song.

VN Store

Back