how many nicknames can you get?

I got 97, but missed some embarrassing ones: So. Miss, No. Illinois, and MTSU:redface:

I also knew that one of those Louisiana schools was some variation on Raging Cajun, but didn't know which one, or how to spell it. That should count for .5.

I spent 3 minutes trying to type "Ragin' Cajuns" into Lousiana-Lafayette...it never took...did they change their nickname?

Got all 120. North Texas tripped me up a bit b/c their name is stupid and Arkansas St since they just changed their names. And before you say anything, I know you won't believe me. But trust me, this is what I did for fun as a kid.

Took a screenshot but I don't know how to post it.

I spent 3 minutes trying to type "Ragin' Cajuns" into Lousiana-Lafayette...it never took...did they change their nickname?

I just put Ragin Cajuns and it took and added the apostrophe to it automatically.

103. I also had some trouble with Rajin Cajuns, but my biggest screw up was remembering what color of Raider MTSU was and same for Army. I kept wanting to call Army the Golden Knights

115...couldn't get ragin cajuns to go, and i forgot warhawks to monroe....and some other silly ones like Florida Atlantic, Utah State, and Kent State.....I have played a lot of NCAA football to this point in my life....

85 who knew it was the Fighting Illini?

hahahaha. I literally have to listen to the words Fighting Illini every Saturday and every day of the week from my friends/people in my city. They should rename them the Fighitng Zooks for how much he is praised here.

98. The directional michigans and other FL teams killed me.

I have a cousin from Michigan. He got unmittigated hell after Central beat the Wolves about a decade ago in basketball. There were Chippewa and mukluk jokes for weeks.

I started off great... then got to the directional schools... I got 79/120 because I ran out of time. I even forgot USC's name for a minute...

I had 98. I got tripped up on the teams from Louisiana not from Baton Rouge or LaFayette, Directional Michigan, F_U, and a few others. The only BCS school I missed was Rutgers cause I kept trying to get "Red Knights" to work...Damn Scarlet idiots.

i was 56/63 then my girl got back from the grocery store so i had to help her get stuff in. so, ill try again later.

101/120

Had trouble with typing Rajin' Cajuns into the box. Also Florida Atlantic's nickname is "Owls", isn't? It wouldn't take it.

VN Store

Back