how many nicknames can you get?

120/120

Arkansas State became the Red Wolves either before this year or last. I think they decided that fighting the NCAA was pointless.

Oddly enough, asuindians.com still works and links to the official site.

102 all the michigan and florida schools killed me. spent way to much time fooling with ragin cajuns though. cool game!

120/120

Arkansas State became the Red Wolves either before this year or last. I think they decided that fighting the NCAA was pointless.

I'm just going to go ahead and claim Ohio and myself the greatest.

120/120

Ark. State got me..I had no idea they changed their name. I have the ticket stub from last year when they played us at home. Its not on the ticket of course, but they were the indians then, so it had to be this season I guess.:good!:

120/120

It was before the end of the 2007 season that it became official. I remember watching their last game (I think vs. North Texas) where they had this farewell thing for their Indian mascot.

If anyone remembers when we played them last year, they had this really weird, nonsensical mascot thing on the sidelines. That was because the lawsuit was ongoing and they'd had to suspend usage of the Indian.

105, the Michigan schools kicked my arse. I missed a couple I should have gotten. It might have to do with the fact that I haven't been to sleep.

107/120. Didn't know most of the smaller FL and MI schools, and couldn't think of Army's new name, and didn't even know about Arkansas St changing.

113. Missed Ark. State, FAU, FIU, San Diego State, Southern Miss, UCF, and W. Michigan. Again, Florida ruins my life.

VN Store

Back