How Much is Donald Selling Pardons For?

We know he's a grifter. We know he'd sell his grandmom for a case of soda. You *know* he's gonna sell people pardons.

Wondering how much money he's demanding when it comes to him potentially pardoning convicted - or soon to be convicted - criminals.

He has an absolute power to pardon anyone. Like a monopoly Get Out of Jail Free card.

Want one in The Donald's final days in power? Break out your checkbook.

'It's turned crazy': Inside the scramble for Trump pardons

You’re a funny guy..... funny like loother

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
4qn98j.jpg

Reactions: MontyPython
So they will waste millions of NY taxpayer dollars prosecuting a private citizen for something they will never prove. LOL

Democrats are so stupid.

We have reached critical mass. In these austere times, a city is going to spend their limited resources to still go after Trump and accomplish something that the IRS cannot? Nothing but politics. I am ready for a divorce.

We have reached critical mass. In these austere times, a city is going to spend their limited resources to still go after Trump and accomplish something that the IRS cannot? Nothing but politics. I am ready for a divorce.
Yep. As big a money problem as that city has so it makes sense for them to waste resources.

Oh well less money I guess they can bring to bear against small business owners giving their lockdown BS the finger so thanks for taking one for the team again Donald!

Reactions: Orangeburst
Yep. As big a money problem as that city has so it makes sense for them to waste resources.

Oh well less money I guess they can bring to bear against small business owners giving their lockdown BS the finger so thanks for taking one for the team again Donald!

You can darn be sure that our foreign adversaries know how to tank our economy and power now. Those printing presses will go dry one day and kill the dollar. No need to fight a Nimitz Battle Group when rusting pierside

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I can't wait to hear a New Yorker whine about the high taxes and cost of living in NY... I will remind them of this.

Reactions: Orangeburst
We know he's a grifter. We know he'd sell his grandmom for a case of soda. You *know* he's gonna sell people pardons.

Wondering how much money he's demanding when it comes to him potentially pardoning convicted - or soon to be convicted - criminals.

He has an absolute power to pardon anyone. Like a monopoly Get Out of Jail Free card.

Want one in The Donald's final days in power? Break out your checkbook.

'It's turned crazy': Inside the scramble for Trump pardons
Dont know... how much was Clinton selling them for 20 years ago?

VN Store

Back