How strong is England's military?

JL24

Seeing as how they are our closest ally, how powerful are they actually?

Are they going to align with all of the ultra MAGA. Conservatives for January VI. Part dos?

That was a long time ago.

GB has (2) QE class carriers (or will soon) with F-35B and Astute subs with cruise missiles that would absolutely decimate Argentinean forces that haven't modernized and their existing old aircraft and navy are almost inoperable to any extent.

Does it matter when their leader is probably more like Chamberlain than Churchill? Much like ours.

Seriously? Chamberlain caved, we're supporting Ukraine. You're just trying to say something cute, but it is without factual support.

But then again, that's the conservative movement in the 21st Century.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Seriously? Chamberlain caved, we're supporting Ukraine. You're just trying to say something cute, but it is without factual support.

Do you think that's all it requires to show you're a great leader on the world stage? So naive.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Supporting Ukraine? Like we supported Iraq? With friends like these....

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I hope this thread is not reflective of Volnation.

What am I missing, here? I don't watch or read news so I am not in the loop.

Is there something beyond just silly speculation at the heart of OP's post? What makes this thread an indictment on the lovable rabble infesting the PF???

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back