Hunter Ensley Day in Huntingdon

This was at Mallards Restaurant in Huntingdon. It's on their facebook. Looks like coach Vitello was there also.
Hadn't seen the hat CTV is wearing before, need to visit the merchandise thread

Ahh I remember now, team only hat

Last edited:
When the talent is there or almost good enough, UT should go get them. The intangible benefit of being a "Tennessean" (as I guess it is for every kid in any state) playing for his or her "home" just means something. I have said this for many years and this "Ensley Day" just up the road from me just proves it. You will get something more (effort?) from a "home boy/girl" that sets them just a little above most players from other states.

When the talent is there or almost good enough, UT should go get them. The intangible benefit of being a "Tennessean" (as I guess it is for every kid in any state) playing for his or her "home" just means something. I have said this for many years and this "Ensley Day" just up the road from me just proves it. You will get something more (effort?) from a "home boy/girl" that sets them just a little above most players from other states.
I agree. Tennessee boys just seem to invest more into our program...especially over time. When making the trek to Huntingdon don't forget to stop at a great historical spot at Parker's Crossroads. One of the greatest commands given in battle..."ATTACK IN ALL DIRECTIONS"....NB FORREST . But a Savannah boy is surrounded by some of our nation's most intriguing history. Y'all see it every day. 👍

Cloud seeding has given way to "Aerosol Geoengineering" Almost daily.

I would love to replay this interview with a group of scientists from the pertinent fields, to hear their questions and concerns with his research. After awhile you tire of hearing yourself say, "Well, surely that can't be true because they wouldn't go that far, would they?" Especially when you can't even define who the "they" is whose motives you're trying to discern.

I think everyone feels we're on the verge of some hugely historic global change. But no one knows if we're to be the beneficiaries, the collateral damage, or the lab rats.

VN Store

Back