Hurd and Henderson

Tara Smotherman ‏@tmsmotherman
Jalen (@MrHurd18) with future teammate Joe Henderson (@Talent_52) and UT recruit Dominique Booth (@D1Bound721) #VFL pic.twitter.com/C4ktDTZKfm
BL28TbhCUAAXOoZ.jpg

Booth looks like he's about to strangle someone.

Tara Smotherman ‏@tmsmotherman
Jalen (@MrHurd18) with future teammate Joe Henderson (@Talent_52) and UT recruit Dominique Booth (@D1Bound721) #VFL pic.twitter.com/C4ktDTZKfm
BL28TbhCUAAXOoZ.jpg

Joe and Jalen are the same size.

Joe and Jalen are the same size.

Pretty much, I think Joe is an inch taller though. I would expect Joe to put on 25lbs by his 2nd year on campus and with his acclaimed speed....whew.

Also, I believe Joe speaks volumes about this staffs recruiting ability. In specifically, identifying talent.

We may not be successful right away, but I'm sure as hell excited about our future.

Pretty much, I think Joe is an inch taller though. I would expect Joe to put on 25lbs by his 2nd year on campus and with his acclaimed speed....whew.

Also, I believe Joe speaks volumes about this staffs recruiting ability. In specifically, identifying talent.

We may not be successful right away, but I'm sure as hell excited about our future.

Kids a beast! You guys see the ESPN video of the Ohio camp this past weekend on Henderson? Those 4 and 5 star tackles couldn't get a freakin paw on the kid! Huge commit for us!

VN Store

Back