I am sure this ends well for Iran...

marcusluvsvols

Blue collar skoller
Doesnt stress me a bit Ras, but the whining and pearl clutching will be deafening when Israel goes ham on these clowns and its "shock and awe" time. Iran thinks they are slick now because they built their new facilities underground. I am guessing we will find out how effective the MOABs and other "bunker buster" munitions in the current Israeli arsenal actually are...I know we sell them our current gen, top shelf weapons (unlike nearly every other US ally) I guess we will soon find out just how effective our munitions are...while zero US pilots are put at risk.

When your whole country speaks arabic....but you stencil "Death to Israel" in 6ft high hebrew letters down the length of your ballistic missile while "sabre rattling"...all your countries excuses for when they get their azzes handed to them just went right out the window. Cannot paint Israel as the bully, or the aggressor, when you disseminated open threats of annihilation to the world media.

None of that " they misquoted what he said in that interview" or " he never said he wanted to wipe Israel off the map" type bullcrap. They wrote their antisemitic threats in Hebrew this time...for all the world to see.

They just challenged the toughest guy in the neighborhood to a locked cage, death match....the same guy that has knocked their front teeth out every single time that they previously ran their mouths to him or plotted his death. This time, they put a big sign up in Israels front yard for everyone to see that says " WE are gonna kill this guy." They will get exactly what they deserve for being that damn stupid, too...

Doesnt stress me a bit Ras, but the whining and pearl clutching will be deafening when Israel goes ham on these clowns and its "shock and awe" time. Iran thinks they are slick now because they built their new facilities underground. I am guessing we will find out how effective the MOABs and other "bunker buster" munitions in the current Israeli arsenal actually are...I know we sell them our current gen, top shelf weapons (unlike nearly every other US ally) I guess we will soon find out just how effective our munitions are...while zero US pilots are put at risk.

When your whole country speaks arabic....but you stencil "Death to Israel" in 6ft high hebrew letters down the length of your ballistic missile while "sabre rattling"...all your countries excuses for when they get their azzes handed to them just went right out the window. Cannot paint Israel as the bully, or the aggressor, when you disseminated open threats of annihilation to the world media.

None of that " they misquoted what he said in that interview" or " he never said he wanted to wipe Israel off the map" type bullcrap. They wrote their antisemitic threats in Hebrew this time...for all the world to see.

They just challenged the toughest guy in the neighborhood to a locked cage, death match....the same guy that has knocked their front teeth out every single time that they previously ran their mouths to him or plotted his death. This time, they put a big sign up in Israels front yard for everyone to see that says " WE are gonna kill this guy." They will get exactly what they deserve for being that damn stupid, too...
What has Iran ever done to us to deserve this level of hate by most of you people?

No need to give the russian a history lesson. If it were up to him hitler would have won the war and we would all be happy nazis.

No need to give the russian a history lesson. If it were up to him hitler would have won the war and we would all be happy nazis.

If it was up to the liberal rag NYT's then Hitler would've won the war since it was well into the war before they highlighted the atrocities of what the nazis were doing to the Jews.

If it was up to the liberal rag NYT's then Hitler would've won the war since it was well into the war before they highlighted the atrocities of what the nazis were doing to the Jews.
Interesting. You have that opinion but biatch about Ukraine.

But a big Trump guy right?
Generally we’re on the same page most of the time but I’ve always found this interesting.

Granted I didn’t vote trump but if trump does 40 things he disagrees with is he supposed to support the other side while does 150 things he disagrees with?
I guess the point I’m making is this is the garbage that happens when we limit ourselves to 2 parties.

But a big Trump guy right?

Some stuff I like about him, some I don't.

I did not like that he wasnt fiscally conservative. I don't like his personality but I am glad he woke us up to the media. He never attacked the voters though. He did call criminals out for what they are - crime should not be tolerated in any community.

I think his instincts are really good. Some people just got good instincts and is very decisive - he's one. I don't think it's an accident we never got into a conflict with Trump. He also started making NATO and others raise their expectations. I could go on with this topic.

There is a reason he was hated besides his personality.

Some stuff I like about him, some I don't.

I did not like that he wasnt fiscally conservative. I don't like his personality but I am glad he woke us up to the media. He never attacked the voters though. He did call criminals out for what they are - crime should not be tolerated in any community.

I think his instincts are really good. Some people just got good instincts and is very decisive - he's one. I don't think it's an accident we never got into a conflict with Trump. He also started making NATO and others raise their expectations. I could go on with this topic.

There is a reason he was hated besides his personality.
no-thats-not-how-this-works.gif

You should know better. You either wear the hat or you don't.

Their government is highly unpopular so that's a way for them to pander to their great unwashed. It's kind of like playing a Lee Greenwood song here. BTW you may want to double check what language they speak.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back