I am sure this ends well for Iran...

I assume "r" means raspberry; but no matter what type of pi you are having, it should be circle, not square.

Edit: I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself.

Reactions: RavinDave
Yeah, we're gonna have to knock it off at some point -- time's a finite resource, as you know (even if some here boast that they can get their work done and post on VolNation concurrently).
We could truncate it for now but I’m open to another term.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Like a duck out of water?

Yeah, something like that. I get this trapped feeling, like I'm cooped up in a pen or something. You scroll through the threads and it's just more and more division, more and more ranting and raving. Our respective worldviews just have fewer and fewer points of intersection, and our problems are compounded by the day. The sum total of it all pains me acutely.

I guess there are advantages to living in the contemporary world, but I think it's a pity life can't be simple again. Oh well. I'm going fishing tomorrow with my angler buddies in what to me is one of the most beautiful corners of the world. Enjoy your weekend, RavinDave!

Last edited:
Yeah, something like that. I get this trapped feeling, like I'm cooped up in a pen or something. You scroll through the threads and it's just more and more division, more and more ranting and raving. Our respective worldviews just have fewer and fewer points of intersection, and our problems are compounded by the day. The sum total of it all pains me acutely.

I guess there are advantages to living in the contemporary world, but I think it's a pity life can't be simple again. Oh well. I'm going fishing tomorrow with my angler buddies in what to me is one of the most beautiful corners of the world. Enjoy your weekend, RavinDave!
Good fishing sir!

Good fishing sir!

Thank you, RavinDave, but now I feel guilty! I concocted the entire story so that I could make a series of bad puns with mathematical terminology, the stanza of Rocky Top from which my username is taken, and even your username. Someday, though, maybe I will take up fishing!

Thank you, RavinDave, but now I feel guilty! I concocted the entire story so that I could make a series of bad puns with mathematical terminology, the stanza of Rocky Top from which my username is taken, and even your username. Someday, though, maybe I will take up fishing!
No fish no fowl

VN Store

Back