"I don't see noise being an issue for us"

Deboer is about to get his first real SEC road environment here in Knoxville. Fans that are going, please make him feel at home.

Edit: I realized after posting this is AI. 🤣🤣🤣 You can delete

Washington Stadium held 70k, not sure how loud that preschool can get compared to Neyland. My ears rang all day Sunday and Monday from Florida game!

I wonder if it was AI that Kirby used a few years ago when they won the National Championship and their players were in the post game like "Proving all the people who said we were going to go 6-6 wrong." When everyone and their mother had UGA winning it all. lol

Has anyone here been to Washington or Oregon stadiums they are apparently the loudest due to engineering but I wonder just how true that is since vandy has similar stadium. I slightly believe it since you could put neyland stadium in a cave and kill people by Soundwave alone

We come out rolling on O, make some big plays on D, maybe a Def TD? It will be deafening.

We come out and play like we did against UF on O and the D finally has a down day? It will get quiet real fast.

Really hoping for the first option but our O has to get it together fast. Improved OT play is key.

Washington Stadium held 70k, not sure how loud that preschool can get compared to Neyland. My ears rang all day Sunday and Monday from Florida game!
Mine are still freaking ringing. And that wasn’t close to the loudest I’ve seen it. It’s not just raw numbers. It’s people like the drunk gentleman in front of me painted orange from the waist up with white nipples and go vols painted on his back. If you stack a stadium full of people like that who don’t give a flying F if they’re doing permanent damage to their vocal cords. Give me those people and some drunk Cajuns for maximum volume and intimidation. I know there’s some passionate fans up north and out west but in the south football is life for a lot of these people. They think their stadiums are loud bc they have no understanding of how crazy it is down here.

Has anyone here been to Washington or Oregon stadiums they are apparently the loudest due to engineering but I wonder just how true that is since vandy has similar stadium. I slightly believe it since you could put neyland stadium in a cave and kill people by Soundwave alone
Oregon has huge overhanging awning on one sideline which reflects the sound back down to the field.

Autzen-Stadium.jpg

Washington has a similar awning on both sidelines and a smaller one in one end zone.

husky-stadium.jpeg

Vandy has no awning so I'm not sure it's comparable

Oregon has huge overhanging awning on one sideline which reflects the sound back down to the field.

Autzen-Stadium.jpg

Washington has a similar awning on both sidelines and a smaller one in one end zone.

husky-stadium.jpeg

Vandy has no awning so I'm not sure it's comparable
I know, exactly, but was wondering if you put them on neyland just what the effect would be

VN Store

Back