I found this pretty dumb, way too early top 25 next year

Way too early top 25 for next season.View attachment 602388
Anyone putting Iowa and Colorado in their top 25 and leaving Tennesee out is kinda weird to me. Utah and Clemson are also a bit high for my taste. Especially when you take into mind conference expansion.

On that note yeah I'll give it to Utah because they become the cream of the new weaker big-12 (aka Conference refugee).
Even in a weaker Big-12 colorado is gonna have to win games before they get in a top 25.
For Iowa the BIg10 adds some real teams and there is no more weak big 10 west. Every team in the west not named Iowa lost at least 5 games. The second-place team Northwestern had a winning record but gave up more points than they scored and got spanked by such powerhouses as Nebraska and Rutgers. Iowa Punted for over 1000 more yards than their offense gained.
Clemson Plays in an upgraded ACC I don't see them being a better team than UT next year. Top 25 sure 12? heck no. They open with Georgia and App State (giant killers) then play USCe, Louisville, NCstate, FSU and Wake.. I dont see them coming out of that with less than 4 losses. How do you put a team thats almost guaranteed to start 0-1 at 12th?

Liberty ranked ahead of the Vols, sounds legit.
Liberty in the polls is legit at 23. Their hardest OOC game next year is those giant killers at App State.. they open their season against the Campbell Caramels....so thats beyond cupcake its literally candy. they are likely to be an 11-12 win team with their schedule. I think its more the teams that shouldn't be in the rankings at all. It's like people do not look at these teams rosters or schedules.

I got bashed on tictok for saying that Oklahoma and Texas wouldn’t dominate like they. This cat said that they was only two teams that could keep with them.

Liberty in the polls is legit at 23. Their hardest OOC game next year is those giant killers at App State.. they open their season against the Campbell Caramels....so thats beyond cupcake its literally candy. they are likely to be an 11-12 win team with their schedule. I think its more the teams that shouldn't be in the rankings at all. It's like people do not look at these teams rosters or schedules.
Caramel camels....Campbell Camels now sweet on schedule as Campbell Caramels.....hmmm

It’s a marketing Campaign…. Sad but that College football these days
Actually you may be right I had never heard of CFB report before this was posted and cant find a website.. so ...yeah probably some rando on twitter.. what say you @OP

omfg they have Arizona at 13(too high) and Washington at 23 (too low)
I've actually been really impressed with Arizona when I've briefly watched them. Agile QB and efficient offense. I could see them winning the Big 12 next year. They stomped Utah last season too.

Colorado? They're on a 5 6{?} game losing streak.

Didnt they get much worse as the season went on? Thats a sign of great coachi...ermm yeah ok.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back