I Hate Uconn.

no. Don't say that. I want our lady vols to handle them.

I'd just assume that UCONN get knocked out now. They seem to find another gear when they play us.

UConn has our number as bad as I hate to say it. Better someone else knock 'em out and get that worry off my mind.

well there is still 20 minutes of basketball. You never know.................

I like UCONN

Dislike their coach but their players and team make a good rivalry

Tie game at 43 with 11:30 to go. Let's go Stanford

Is it just me or does Geno bear a striking resemblance to the "Bad Guy Karate Teacher" from the movie Karate Kid?

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 27, 2005 11:10 PM
Is it just me or does Geno bear a striking resemblance to the "Bad Guy Karate Teacher" from the movie Karate Kid?

:lol: Yeah, he does....all the more reason to hate him! Would that make Pat Summitt Mr. Miagi?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Mar 27, 2005 11:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Mar 27, 2005 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Mar 27, 2005 11:10 PM

:lol: Yeah, he does....all the more reason to hate him&#33; Would that make Pat Summitt Mr. Miagi? [/quote]
I think I just saw him tell one of his players to "sweep the leg". :D

:lol: He is gonna tell them to do more than that if Stanford goes up by 10

This is definitely not the type of UConn team that we&#39;re used to seeing . . . thank goodness.

No, it really isn&#39;t. Did you just hear them say that nobody on that UCONN team has ever lost a game in Tournament play? Just saw your edit, guess you did&#33;

Now I really want them to lose.

Congrats on your 3000th by the way&#33;

Down 13 with 2:16 to go. Looks like the wheels are coming off the UConn bus.

Yep, Stanford just needs to make foul shots and take care of the ball.

I love that girl who scored another basket while UCONN&#39;s team was standing around at the end. OUCH&#33; In your face Uconn&#33;

Geno is almost speechless for a change.

VN Store

Back