I Hate Uconn.

And the beauty of it all is that our Lady Vols could have handled EITHER team easily tonight!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2005 12:11 AM
OOOOOH, I feel a PARTY coming on!!

:pepper:

Surreal would die if you had one without him........do it do it... :lol:

party at this time of night? don't you got school to teach tommorrow?

Can you spell S-P-R-I-N-G B-R-E-A=K??

I'm off to the pub to celebrate Pukeonn going down!!

I never got the amount of hate that Tenn-UConn have, sure thy're a rival because both are the top 2 women's basketball schools and they meet deep in the tournament usually, but I dont get all excited over beating them like I do when we beat a conference opponent.

I'll take the win over LSU in the conference championship than a win voer UConn, if wew both were in the same conference then it woudl be different, but both teams have different agendas to worry about.

I never got the amount of hate that Tenn-UConn have, sure thy're a rival because both are the top 2 women's basketball schools and they meet deep in the tournament usually, but I dont get all excited over beating them like I do when we beat a conference opponent.

Beating UConn in basketball is as wonderful to me as beating Forida in football. I don't care which conference they're in. If we play 'em I hate 'em.

I'll take the win over LSU in the conference championship than a win voer UConn, if wew both were in the same conference then it woudl be different, but both teams have different agendas to worry about.

Last time I checked, winning a National Championship was on BOTH teams' agendas. I respect your opinion but it doesn't change my mind.

UCONN SUCKS!!!

Enjoyed the game last night!!!!! The first thing I thought about when it was over was LIO dancing in her living room!!!!!! :lol:

:pepper: :shakeit: :pepper:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 28, 2005 10:04 AM
Enjoyed the game last night!!!!! The first thing I thought about when it was over was LIO dancing in her living room!!!!!! :lol:

:pepper: :shakeit: :pepper:

In the living room, the hallway, the den....

:eek:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2005 11:35 AM

Beating UConn in basketball is as wonderful to me as beating Forida in football. I don't care which conference they're in. If we play 'em I hate 'em.

Last time I checked, winning a National Championship was on BOTH teams' agendas. I respect your opinion but it doesn't change my mind.

UCONN SUCKS!!!

Never said I wanted to change your mind, just wanted to personally say that I don't get the excitement over UConn losing as others may.

Winning a title is about the only thing we have in common, and every team has that as something they want to do. I get exciting about beating UConn, but thats where it ends. Even beating UConn ranks lower on my list than winning SEC games over teams like LSU, Georgia, and Vanderbilt.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Mar 28, 2005 10:27 AM

Never said I wanted to change your mind, just wanted to personally say that I don't get the excitement over UConn losing as others may.

I don't "get" NASCAR either, but if anybody wants to whoop it up about grown men driving around and around in circles all day, I'm not saying a word. I choose to enjoy beating UConn whether you "get" it or not. Not trying to be smart-aleck or anything. I just hate the Huskies.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 28, 2005 12:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 28, 2005 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GoVolsDogg@Mar 28, 2005 10:27 AM

Never said I wanted to change your mind, just wanted to personally say that I don&#39;t get the excitement over UConn losing as others may.

I don&#39;t "get" NASCAR either, but if anybody wants to whoop it up about grown men driving around and around in circles all day, I&#39;m not saying a word. I choose to enjoy beating UConn whether you "get" it or not. Not trying to be smart-aleck or anything. I just hate the Huskies. [/quote]
So I shouldn&#39;t say a word just because I don&#39;t agree?

Whether we put them out or somebody else, I&#39;m just glad PukeConn is gone. Make room for the Lady Vols – 2005 National Champions&#33; :D

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg+Mar 28, 2005 10:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GoVolsDogg @ Mar 28, 2005 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2005 12:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GoVolsDogg
@Mar 28, 2005 10:27 AM

Never said I wanted to change your mind, just wanted to personally say that I don&#39;t get the excitement over UConn losing as others may.

I don&#39;t "get" NASCAR either, but if anybody wants to whoop it up about grown men driving around and around in circles all day, I&#39;m not saying a word. I choose to enjoy beating UConn whether you "get" it or not. Not trying to be smart-aleck or anything. I just hate the Huskies.

So I shouldn&#39;t say a word just because I don&#39;t agree? [/quote]
Where did you get that idea?? Say whatever you want as long as it isn&#39;t something nice about UConn.

Just kidding.

I understand that not everyone shares my hatred of all things Connecticut. I thought I would get over it with Tahorsey gone, but, sigh, I didn&#39;t.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 28, 2005 1:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange &#064; Mar 28, 2005 1:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Mar 28, 2005 10:46 AM

I don&#39;t "get" NASCAR either, but if anybody wants to whoop it up about grown men driving around and around in circles all day, I&#39;m not saying a word. I choose to enjoy beating UConn whether you "get" it or not. Not trying to be smart-aleck or anything. I just hate the Huskies.

Where did you get that idea?? Say whatever you want as long as it isn&#39;t something nice about UConn.

Just kidding.

I understand that not everyone shares my hatred of all things Connecticut. I thought I would get over it with Tahorsey gone, but, sigh, I didn&#39;t. [/quote]
The one thing I&#39;m sure we both can agree on, is how much better a coach Pat Summitt is than Geno Auriemma.

And look at it this year, Pat Summitt has had 10 different starting line-ups, lost true freshmen Alex Fuller and Candace Parker before the season started, and lost freshmen Sa&#39;de Wiley-Gatewood and Sophomore Sidney Spencer during the season, and is now going through this tournament with 2 true freshmen in the starting line-up, and the Lady Vols still won the SEC tournament, earned a #1 seed and needs 1 win to get back to the final 4 for the 4th straight year.

Geno and the Lady Huskies lost the most ever this year with him as the coach, didn&#39;t win the regular season Big East title, received the 3 seed in the tournament this year, and got bounced BIG TIME by Stanford in the sweet 16.

Geno can win when he has superior talent like Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi, Pat Summitt can win with whatever players she has healthy at the time.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg+Mar 28, 2005 11:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GoVolsDogg @ Mar 28, 2005 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2005 1:11 PM
Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Mar 28, 2005 10:46 AM

Just kidding.

I understand that not everyone shares my hatred of all things Connecticut. I thought I would get over it with Tahorsey gone, but, sigh, I didn&#39;t.

The one thing I&#39;m sure we both can agree on, is how much better a coach Pat Summitt is than Geno Auriemma.

And look at it this year, Pat Summitt has had 10 different starting line-ups, lost true freshmen Alex Fuller and Candace Parker before the season started, and lost freshmen Sa&#39;de Wiley-Gatewood and Sophomore Sidney Spencer during the season, and is now going through this tournament with 2 true freshmen in the starting line-up, and the Lady Vols still won the SEC tournament, earned a #1 seed and needs 1 win to get back to the final 4 for the 4th straight year.

Geno and the Lady Huskies lost the most ever this year with him as the coach, didn&#39;t win the regular season Big East title, received the 3 seed in the tournament this year, and got bounced BIG TIME by Stanford in the sweet 16.

Geno can win when he has superior talent like Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi, Pat Summitt can win with whatever players she has healthy at the time. [/quote]
THAT gets my vote for Post of the Day&#33;&#33;&#33;

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Mar 28, 2005 11:27 AM
just wanted to personally say that I don&#39;t get the excitement over UConn losing as others may.

I am excited that Uconn lost because they haven&#39;t lost a tournament game in 3 years.......and becaucse I hate them. :D

PUKEONN LOST&#33; PUKEONN LOST&#33; PUKEONN LOST&#33;

Good things REALLY do happen, Dorothy&#33; See?

PUKEONN LOST&#33;&#33;&#33;

:puke: :flush: :groupwave: :pukeb: :fworks: :cheer:

VN Store

Back