I honestly think we will

you think the BasketVols team would go 1-3 in the last four and the FootVols will win the next two natties. OK
He genuinely goes radio silent for a few weeks, pops up, and starts a good 4 or 5 pointless threads over the course of a few days and then disappears again. Hes like a message board rogue wave of nonsense.

He genuinely goes radio silent for a few weeks, pops up, and starts a good 4 or 5 pointless threads over the course of a few days and then disappears again. Hes like a message board rogue wave of nonsense.
I've notice those moronic troll tendencies as well.

There are reasons to be optimistic but winning it all isn’t going to be a cakewalk for anyone anymore. And that includes Georgia. But that we should be in a position to be competitive at the top is all anyone can ask. GBO!

There are reasons to be optimistic but winning it all isn’t going to be a cakewalk for anyone anymore. And that includes Georgia. But that we should be in a position to be competitive at the top is all anyone can ask. GBO!
I cant agree more. I really feel that a championship shouldnt be the standard. I would love it as much as the next guy but if that is our standard for success, then we are going to end up taking for granted what might be a bit of a golden age for UT athletics. Right now we get to enjoy several sports for the past few years that are very competitive at the top. Sit down enjoy baseball season, basketball season and football season and just enjoy the ride.

It's the time of year college football fans go a little crazy and delusional. He'll be OK in a couple of months.

Haven't even been close to beating UGA yet. Let's start there, along with consistent wins against Bama and UF.

Beating UGA is a tall order right now, though, as they are basically the top dog in CFB and really have been for 2-3 years now. I feel like the Alabama loss was more of an "upset" last year and UGA could have won it all.

Pathetic......you only think we win the next two!?!? We win all of them from here on out. Within 10 years the NCAA makes us play with 10 players and our RB must be in a wheelchair (unpowered). The QB has to amputate his big toe to be our starter. Our DB's have to wear blindfolds and one show has to have Legos in them.

win the next 2 nattys

The skill talent we have is incredible & defense will be top 25 again

I love the confidence! I am upset however that whatever cigar you are clearly smoking atm, you have not shared it with us in the cigar forum. We need a review.😁

Could we please step back and try and win the conference first? It’s been awhile, and if we finally do it we’ll be in the conversation for bigger things. Seems to me we are under-valuing the order of things.

VN Store

Back