I hope Curt and Jacques will be ready this week

Volgrad98

Give my all for the VOLS
I would definitely feel better about the game with those two in the line up against the Ducks. I'm sure more info will come out this week and hopefully it will be good news.

Reactions: 1 person
We badly need some pass rush, and I think this will be a break out year for Jacques. He has not lived up to his potential yet, but with a move back to DE I think this is his year to explode.

I honestly think they could have played against WKU but CBJ did not have to play them all that would have done is showed a little more hand to Oregon and coach did not want to do that. If you noticed curt was dressed out ready to play if had to be but when we started rolling the points there was no need to put him in.

I honestly think they could have played against WKU but CBJ did not have to play them all that would have done is showed a little more hand to Oregon and coach did not want to do that. If you noticed curt was dressed out ready to play if had to be but when we started rolling the points there was no need to put him in.

I kind of thought that for Curt, but was Jac dressed? If he was, I missed it. I recorded the game so I guess I'll go back and check later.

I kind of thought that for Curt, but was Jac dressed? If he was, I missed it. I recorded the game so I guess I'll go back and check later.

No I don't think he was but I'm not real sure if he was or not.

Me too the good thing about them not playing is we build some good depth for the rest of the season by not having them on the field and getting other players good snaps. So I think they both will be back next week. But we will have a deep rotation which is a plus going forward

I met Jac after the game on Saturday. He said he practices on Monday. Should be good to go by Oregon.

Vereen, Smith and Maggit are 3 of our 4 best pass rushers. Would really help with depth and hopefully add a dimension we could really use.

In the post game comments the Butcher said that Jaques would be ready to go and they would take whats best for Curt into consideration on letting him play or not.

I hope 55 gets to play Saturday. Obviously I'm a home town homer on this one, but it's his last season. I hope every senior we have gets every opportunity the staff can give them. (And by that I mean if they earn the chance, I hope they're on the field.) Our seniors have been through a lot.

I hope 55 gets to play Saturday. Obviously I'm a home town homer on this one, but it's his last season. I hope every senior we have gets every opportunity the staff can give them. (And by that I mean if they earn the chance, I hope they're on the field.) Our seniors have been through a lot.

I didn't realize you are from Jac's hometown.

I'm with ya on the seniors. I hope their last season playing for the Vols is something that they can look back on and say they stuck it out through the tough times and it was worth it.

We badly need some pass rush, and I think this will be a break out year for Jacques. He has not lived up to his potential yet, but with a move back to DE I think this is his year to explode.

or however long he's been here, I doubt he will explode now. He's not been very good, but maybe it will click for him this year. I doubt it, but maybe.

me too. i'll admit though, ive said this would be his breakout year before. I sure hope he doesn't turn out to be a bust.

Smith and Maggitt will be ready. I can't see either of them missing this.

Vereen supposed to be ready by UF.

I am actually somewhat excited for this game with those two out there. Worried about the offense, but thinking the D will hold up a lot better than UVA did.i don't see the middle runs having the same openings.

We will see a lot of screens. I think we handle those well. Stopping their RB is my main worry. I believe Sapp, Maggitt and Brewer will handle the corners, but if they don't. He is going to kill us. Team had problem with WKU and flipping the ball out there.

Watching the UVA game...if we pick up the blitz will have lots of opportunities for big plays.

Orange pom pom skirt???????????? Where is it!!!!!! I didn't recognize you without it!!!!

I thought that you said that you would bring the pom pom skirt back after the whole Dooley fiasco was over?

:cray:

Orange pom pom skirt???????????? Where is it!!!!!! I didn't recognize you without it!!!!

I thought that you said that you would bring the pom pom skirt back after the whole Dooley fiasco was over?

:cray:

I thought maybe I should start with something new for our new era?

I thought maybe I should start with something new for our new era?

Can't go wrong with gnomes.

993967_10201477874525366_971055965_n.jpg

Yes, Yes, they have

VN Store

Back