I learned something today....

If he doesn’t understand in English…….

Of course he’s also unclear how you define terrorist in another thread so it’s not like you’re dealing with someone intelligent
Я смотрю баскетбол в Теннесси, пока ты пьешь водку прямо из прямой кишки Путина = I watch Tennessee basketball while you drink vodka straight from Putin's rectum

After spending some time in the PF this week and following two separate heated debates, I learned how much I should be able to bench press and why Taylor Swift moved to Tennessee.
Well, how much and why?

95 lbs.

Because her mom and dad moved there. She had no choice.
Interesting.
Why 95?
That seems light for a guy who exercises as much as you do. I realize we’re not young anymore but still. I think you could get 2 45s and the bar 10 times. No problem

Interesting.
Why 95?
That seems light for a guy who exercises as much as you do. I realize we’re not young anymore but still. I think you could get 2 45s and the bar 10 times. No problem
I didn't say what I learned was correct. You're slippin. Lol.

I didn't say what I learned was correct. You're slippin. Lol.
Naw. I’m just trying to help in your education.
Or
I’m confused by why they thought you could only lift 95 lbs.

You decide which applies.

Naw. I’m just trying to help in your education.
Or
I’m confused by why they thought you could only lift 95 lbs.

You decide which applies.
Since you picked up on my sarcasm and went a different direction with it, you go ahead and decide which applies. I don't care.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Since you picked up on my sarcasm and went a different direction with it, you go ahead and decide which applies. I don't care.
I gotta admit, I’m still curious why someone thought you were weak….but not enough to go a look. Lol

I gotta admit, I’m still curious why someone thought you were weak….but not enough to go a look. Lol
Lol. Dude. It wasn't me. I was being facetious. You know, like ....I just learned in the FF that I'm a dumbass because I think we don't need to fire Heupel.

It was a stupid conversation. Just like the Taylor Swift argument as to why she moved to Tennessee.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Today I learnt Tinny could insult somebody by callin em a mule (and not a gelding), so dey's ain't all steers, capons, kylos, and such

Today I learnt Tinny could insult somebody by callin em a mule (and not a gelding), so dey's ain't all steers, capons, kylos, and such
So you actually learned that he don't talk all uppity and using $5 words when he's madder n hailfire.

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back