I love it when I'm RIGHT!!!

1974Vol

4 * 2011 QB
Over the course of last week I posted the following responses in the football forum.

Topic: On vulnerability of our young corners to Bobby P Offense:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biopsyman View Post
Doubtful... Our fr corner may have a long afternoon..

Me: I think he grew up some last week. The kid has talent and if you got talent CB is one of the easier positions to learn. He'll get beat some but he'll also get us several INT's over the course of the season. He's a pick six in the making

Topic: Bobby P hanging a BIG number on Vols defense.

Originally Posted by GahLee View Post
He may not be a God as you say (responding to another poster) but he's damn good offensive coach who will find a way to put points on the board against us despite the talent disparity.

Me: WKU will get lots of yards but unless they take it to the house on some big plays I don't think they score a lot of point. They can't run it well enough against our front 7 to score in the red zone.

:loco: Hey Mark May I want your job!!

Reactions: 5 people
It was wku not hard to be right against a high school team.. now on to the ducks n gators .. now how brave r u....lol

It was wku not hard to be right against a high school team.. now on to the ducks n gators .. now how brave r u....lol

Will offer a few opinions as the week goes on. Easier than WKU was being 1-0 against Mark May:p

Not much to occupy your time with in Greer, SC, eh?

Already held jointly by Fade Route and Sjt18. Thanks for the offer though.:)

What's interesting is that I started a thread about how wrong I was about my prediction to try to own up instead of running for cover and I got flamed for being a drama queen, etc. it's no biggie, but the lesson is if you call attention to yourself in any way on this board, you're in for a long day.....lol.

internet-high-five.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
What's interesting is that I started a thread about how wrong I was about my prediction to try to own up instead of running for cover and I got flamed for being a drama queen, etc. it's no biggie, but the lesson is if you call attention to yourself in any way on this board, you're in for a long day.....lol.

If you're referring to the thread below, yeah... that came across as a real heartfelt and sincere apology.

I thought this game would be closer and without all the first half turnovers by WKU, it might be. But those are part of the game so I can't use that excuse. I still think Worley is awful and does not have an SEC arm or accuracy. I can see why he wasn't highly recruited. And we're still getting throttled by Oregon. But really happy with the win.

So you can't use turnovers as an excuse, but that's exactly what you did.

Let's go ahead and insult our starting QB for good measure, even though it has no relevance to your "apology".

And being such a big Vol fan, it's nice that you included your opinion of how badly we will be beaten by Oregon as part of your "apology"... nice touch on your part.

Can't understand at all how posters would not view this as a "how wrong I was" thread. smh :blink:

Reactions: 5 people
As a teenage college student, it kinda makes me sad that a 40 year old guy went through threads just so he could find things to say I TOLD YOU SO! I guess we never really grow up lol.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back