I love it when I'm RIGHT!!!

It's amazing to me that so many people yesterday and today are unable to just enjoy the win without all the "I told you so" bullcrap.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you're referring to the thread below, yeah... that came across as a real heartfelt and sincere apology.

So you can't use turnovers as an excuse, but that's exactly what you did.

Let's go ahead and insult our starting QB for good measure, even though it has no relevance to your "apology".

And being such a big Vol fan, it's nice that you included your opinion of how badly we will be beaten by Oregon as part of your "apology"... nice touch on your part.

Can't understand at all how posters would not view this as a "how wrong I was" thread. smh :blink:

It wasn't an apology, and I stated that the turnovers were not an excuse. Try again.

What's interesting is that I started a thread about how wrong I was about my prediction to try to own up instead of running for cover and I got flamed for being a drama queen, etc. it's no biggie, but the lesson is if you call attention to yourself in any way on this board, you're in for a long day.....lol.

I hear you Fade. The whole "I Love it When I'm Right" headline was said tongue in cheek, but whatever. Some of the responses were sarcastic and funny which was what I anticipated but some folks just kind of went off the deep end. Haters gonna hate.

Could not help but bring this up! Not intended seriously, just a poke for the fun of it! (no homo)

3q4v7x.jpg

It was wku not hard to be right against a high school team.. now on to the ducks n gators .. now how brave r u....lol

Sure, and is that what everyone was saying all week before the game? Hell no. We were told how better WK was than Troy last year and how Petrino was an offensive genius.

This board....

Attention whore IMO

Dang it I liked your post then I thought to myself.....

You were being one by calling him one knowing everyone would throw you likes... I see what you did sir. Even if you don't see it...

Ha ha good post :)

Dang it I liked your post then I thought to myself.....

You were being one by calling him one knowing everyone would throw you likes... I see what you did sir. Even if you don't see it...

Ha ha good post :)

sly, very sly

I'm right about 10% of the time when guessing about why my wife is mad.

Do I get anything for that?

Reactions: 1 person
10%? I call bs !!

No, it's a simple system really...

I limit myself to four options so I automatically have a 25% chance of being right:

1. Something I said
2. Something I did
3. Something I was supposed to do
4. Important date I forgot

Now, if you get into specifics, the percentages go way, way down. So keep life simple.

VN Store

Back