I need a giant Power T stencil

What you need is a vector image so you can scale the image to any size and it will remain crisp.

Here are some links. Download the .eps file and you can take it to any Kinko's or other print shop or do it yourself if you have the right tools (program, printer, etc)

Tennessee Vols, download Tennessee Vols :: Vector Logos, Brand logo, Company logo

Tennessee Vols(147) logo, Vector Logo of Tennessee Vols(147) brand free download (eps, ai, png, cdr) formats

Tennessee Vols(148) logo, Vector Logo of Tennessee Vols(148) brand free download (eps, ai, png, cdr) formats

I also included some other logos just in case. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you making a cornhole board? My father in law makes them and he just bought a big Power T car magnet and traces around it for the big T. I guess you could use this to make a stencil as well. Hope this helps.

I can draw it in autocad, save it as a readable file, then you'd just take the file to any print shop and print it off at whatever size you want, then you'd have to cut it out or trace it onto some poster board or something. :dunno:

Where can I find a print shop?

My wife bought a large power T stencil and orange & white spray paint from World Class Athletic Surfaces (World Class) several years ago. It measures about 6 ft tall and about 6.5 ft wide at the top of the T. The stencil is reusable (I think it's made of vinyl) and can be used to paint your driveway or your yard. I also used it to paint a power T on the wall in our home office. The web site above is being redesigned, but there is a toll free number that you can call to see if they still sell the stencil.

Blank wall for my man cave.

Like how did you do the curves and everything and make them proportionate with just a straight edge?

I painted a huge power T with the barbell logo in my gym. It's not that hard. Measure the straight lines and point off the ends (where the curves begin/end). Sketch the curves, you can get close enough with a picture. Tape off the lines and paint them first, then do the curves. Mine turned out great -- I'll find a picture.

I painted a huge power T with the barbell logo in my gym. It's not that hard. Measure the straight lines and point off the ends (where the curves begin/end). Sketch the curves, you can get close enough with a picture. Tape off the lines and paint them first, then do the curves. Mine turned out great -- I'll find a picture.

Oh I get it. Like basically paint the straight lines first and then just kind of draw the curves in as connectors.

I believe I got pantone 151 from Home Depot. IIRC, they have an "official college colors" line.

Look for blueprint shops, or anywhere that offers wide format printing. Kinkos will run you 2-3x more than local places that do 90% of the large document, or CD sets in my case, print work. KnoxBlue here in Knoxville off Baxter Ave is always a good choice.

Other option, find someone w/ a laser cutter or a CNC and go wild.

VN Store

Back